No announcement yet.

Suge Knight Believes That Tupac Might Still Be Alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight Believes That Tupac Might Still Be Alive

Suge Knight says Tupac might still be alive[/URL] in an upcoming FOX special "Who Shot Biggie & Tupac?"

Everyone’s heard some sort of conspiracy theory that Tupac might still be alive, and it turns out one of the most closet men to him when he was alive thinks so as well. According to a clip that TMZ was able get a hold of, Suge Knight believes that there's a good chance that the Hip Hop rapper Tupac Shakur might still be alive. Suge says something about Pac's hospital stay after the 1996 shooting just doesn't add up for him.

The Death Row CEO revealed this information to Ice-T and Soledad O'Brien over the phone from the L.A. County jail. The clip TMZ was able to get their hands on comes from an upcoming TV special called "Who Shot Biggie & Tupac?” where Ice T and Soledad will lead an investigation into the unsolved murders and uncover new accounts of the shootings from people who were there. The special will air this Sunday, September 24 on FOX, so set your DVR’s now.

Read More
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-22-2017, 12:12 PM.

He better hope he isn't still alive. He's most famous for dying and if he popped back up everyone would shrug and walk off.

Comment

So is Elvis

Comment

I feel there may be a slightly better chance for Tupac being alive more than Elvis, but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          He better hope he isn't still alive. He's most famous for dying and if he popped back up everyone would shrug and walk off.
          I think people would initially care. But, would his rap still be relevant today? I hope so. I hope it wouldn't be the same autotuned look at my hoes, look at my cars crap of today. 2Pac had great lyrics. Not that he didn't say same things about cars and women, but just not the same level as today's rappers.

Comment

i tell you this much the hologram stuff is creepy and ****ty

Comment

Originally posted by Ice_Man View Post
              i tell you this much the hologram stuff is creepy and ****ty
              It's the popular thing to do now.

Comment

Suge fully knows he's not alive

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  It's the popular thing to do now.
                  Theres a Dio one that is just awful. I get it though its the next best thing

Comment

Suge Knight knows better than anyone the government/law enforcement had Tupac Shakur liquidated.

Comment

Working...
                    X