Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillbilly Pimps 2nd sparring FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!! what U guys think????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillbilly Pimps 2nd sparring FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!! what U guys think????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MkquoxqbWY

Now how could I possibly lose to this clown?

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MkquoxqbWY

Now how could I possibly lose to this clown?
    You quit in the first round against one of the biggest bums in boxing, and you can't see yourself losing to another one of the biggest bums in boxing?

I could see you losing every single one of your fights, you suck ass. That's why you're fighting for a joke promotion that makes fun of white trash idiots trying to box.

Comment

well Im a KNOCK his ass out for sure and u will see bittch

Comment

charlie realises he is a joke guys, calm down and role with it.

he's not stupid. he blatantly backed off from a fight with versatile (a real boxer).

Comment

backed off from versatile????? I gave him my gym address and its been 2 months he shut up and never even showed

Comment

Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
            You quit in the first round against one of the biggest bums in boxing, and you can't see yourself losing to another one of the biggest bums in boxing?

I could see you losing every single one of your fights, you suck ass. That's why you're fighting for a joke promotion that makes fun of white trash idiots trying to box.
            If you're so confident that Z will lose this..Put some points up..50k e points that Charlie wins this fight...Come on.."theres no way he's gonna win"..Right???

Comment

Well charlie.. Another pitiful sparring session of hillbilly wimp..At least this time he's not wearing his SWAT gear..The full out body armor and helmet...But he still looks sloppy like a old drunken, cigarette smokin, bar room slugger..A couple of punches and he's gaggin for air

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                backed off from versatile????? I gave him my gym address and its been 2 months he shut up and never even showed
                Theres a thing out there called the real world little charlie, people have to work and make money, they cant make videos everyday to post online or travel 100s of miles just to get the cops called on them. Get a job and stop lying to yourself about being a boxer, hillbilly beats you, you better stop making videos this time and face the facts.

Look at his sparring videos and yours, see a diffrence? He gets hit and doesnt looks like hes looking for a way out, you do. His sparring partner actually fights back and doesnt take a knee after getting hit with ZERO shots like yours did. Spar some more and stop punching yourself to show you can take a shot, you'll see its diffrent.

Comment

Z Your gonna Smash that fool HBP !!!

Comment

I think you all tend to forget what charlie does once someone comes at him swinging...

he starts facing away and walking away and looking around.. he doesnt know what to do when punches come at him, he is clueless..

have you ever seen his version of rope a dope? he looks down at the canvas...

He doesnt know how to get hit or take punches... its all good when hes sparring some dude thats at 10%, but when someone actually wants to hit him, he turns into a 9 yr old girl.

maybe you all forgot he literally QUIT against a guy who was 1-12 all losses by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X