Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Warns That He'll Punish Teofimo Lopez For Big Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Warns That He'll Punish Teofimo Lopez For Big Talk

He young doe !!!

Well make Bob make the fight

Comment

Lmao. Imagine if Lomachenko starts pushing for this fight.

I wonder what the excuses are gonna be afterwards? Lopez was green. Hes young tho. Lomachneko is a cherry picker. Lopez is a bum.

Lmfao. Let Lopez step into a ring with a more than motivated Lomachneko. I know exactly what Lomachenko would do. He would be out to straight out embarass Lopez. He isnt even gonna knock you out.

All Lopez got is a punchers chance. GL

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post

He young doe !!!
        Well we’ll see! Because I can’t do nothing with what my ears are telling me! What my eyes see will be the determining factor

Comment

Why didn't you hold salido accountable doe?

Comment

So he down for making it with or without a title being held by Teofimo? Teofimo don't seem to give a sh^t about a belt & seems willing to me to fight Loma & risk never having a 135lb belt by having Loma be his chance.

Lets do this sh^t then. F#ck a random belt for Teofimo. I think its too early for Teofimo, but if wants it & Loma wants it it obviously ain't a hard fight to make & sh^t man who knows maybe Teofimo is right & he's the new f#cking Loma.

Comment

You don't spit ether dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                You don't spit ether dumbass
                It's a reference to the classic Nas song "Ether" on which he dissed Jay-Z something serious

Comment

Well at least Lopez is willing to get in there with Loma at his age. Loma was still in the amateurs at Lopez age, **** Loma didn't have the balls to turn pro till he was 25 and already perfected his craft

Comment

Make the fight, I also dont think Teo is ready, I also would like to see him grow as a boxer and star, but oh well he called for it

Comment

Working...
                    X