Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Super Six turn into a PPV event at some point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Super Six turn into a PPV event at some point?

Does anyone suspect Showtime will pull the event off regular Showtime and deliver it as a PPV maybe in the semi-finals and finals?

I hope not, but if there's enough interest it might get them thinking. Not to be biased, but I think this is only possible if Dirrell or Ward make it that far. It probably has to involve an American.

I don't think so. Showtime all the way, no PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
      I don't think so. Showtime all the way, no PPV.
      We're talking probably 2 years from now at the rate they're going. The finalists would be built up pretty big. I think it's possible.

Comment

Probably not. I hope not.

Comment

It would do those kind of numbers if it were a normal tourney with the winners fighting other winners, but the way they have it now, the losers get to fight everyone else. I'm just glad we don't have to watch all five of them knock out Taylor.

Comment

Now, now, let's not give them any ideas.

I hadn't thought about that. Not semi-finals, but the final could make some decent money. I sure hope they don't though. HBO would put it on pay-per-view no doubt.

Comment

To be honest ever since JT got eliminated haven't really been keeping up w/ the tourney.

Comment

I still dont get why this has not been a ppv in the 1st place..This events practically top 6 elites fighters, regardless i nver bought ppv, online stream is good enuf

Comment

i remeber reading something saying the very last fight in tourney is gonna be ppv.

Comment

No i dont see it at all....most of the fighters are Europeon, barely known in the US, and can barely sell a good crowd in the US.

Anyway Showtime is better so i could see it live

Comment

Working...
                    X