No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero is very serious about the Mayweather Sr. Beef [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben Guerrero is very serious about the Mayweather Sr. Beef [Video]

The Mayweather's think Ruben is just fuking around, Nope, Ruben's coming for Blood! Floyd Sr has an ass whipping coming to him, they started it Ruben's gonna finish it. Papa Floyd your days are numbered, Ruben's coming for you.

This is so stupid, can't they act their age.

Comment

LOL I love this, OG going at it, Ruben is straight out of central casting, an old school vato.

but lol at his push ups in the beginning, he barely went down.

Comment

I remember Floyd Sr. vs Jack Mosley going back & forths. It was friendly and serious at the same time. Use to be soooo funny

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL I love this, OG going at it, Ruben is straight out of central casting, an old school vato.

but lol at his push ups in the beginning, he barely went down.

Rocky-style baby Rocky-style!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Rocky-style baby Rocky-style!
            LOL Puro Comedy bro.

Rocky style baby! hahah that had me laughing, dude is straight up Barrio man.

Comment

ino lol. still athletic for someone his age though, but mayweather sr is a former pro boxer....and father of the p4p #1 on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                ino lol. still athletic for someone his age though, but mayweather sr is a former pro boxer....and father of the p4p #1 on the planet

That don't mean shyt in a street fight! Floyd Sr. gonna be looking like Roger Mayweather after Ruben get's a hold of him, missing teeth and shyt!

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                  This is so stupid, can't they act their age.
                  That's an act! they're trying so sell a mismatch! I didn't even watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    That's an act! they're trying so sell a mismatch! I didn't even watch it!

Everybody knows the Cherry pick has no chance of winning but Ruben's serious about this shyt. Papa Floyd's going down!

Comment

Working...
                    X