Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Oquendo: Ustinov-Charr Will Be Eliminator, Not For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Oquendo: Ustinov-Charr Will Be Eliminator, Not For WBA Belt

Bobby Hitz, the President of Hitz Boxing and co-promoter of Fres Oquendo, together with Roy Jones, Jr.'s Square Ring Promotions, came out swinging this morning after reading reports that the Manuel Charr vs. Alexander Ustinov bout that is being announced for November 25, 2017 in Germany will be for the WBA Heavyweight Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You couldnt make this **** up

Comment

This is almost mind-boggling disgrace that Oquendo or any of these shot frauds are fighting for a title.

Comment

Oquendo is 44, hasn't fought in three years AND lost his last fight but he's calling the shots for a heavyweight belt. Jesus boxing is an effing clown show.

Comment

The reality is it's got to get worse for the WBA before it gets better. They've stated their desire to remove all the extra titles that they created but lawsuits from failed fights dictate that certain fighters are owed a championship fight. It's better that all of those are dealt with with the WBA 'regular' and near enough ignored by boxing fans than them all getting a shot at Joshua and robbing us of any competitive fights.

Ustinov/Charr/Oquendo can all hold the WBA regular title until the WBA super champion is ready and able to fight them and consign the 'regular' title to the scrapheap.

Comment

Oquendo hasn't fought in over 3 years.

Comment

I knew Oquendo wasn't going to go quietly into the night. The dude is content to sit around forever until they finally gift him his title shot. I kid you not, there are LITERALLY 100 HW's currently fighting that I would pick to beat Oquendo at this stage. A ****ing hundred!!

Comment

Lol this is hilarious. I forgot Fres was supposed to fight in the summer before Briggs had his issue so never got his court ordered title shot or whatever.

Randomly I saw Fres win the Chicago Golden Gloves at the first amateur show I went to back in the day so I've been following his career for a long ass time, but never thought it would be this comical of a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  You couldnt make this **** up
                  100% man this s*** is real, by the time Oquendo fights for a damn WBA strap he would have been out of the ring 4 years. F***!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I knew Oquendo wasn't going to go quietly into the night. The dude is content to sit around forever until they finally gift him his title shot. I kid you not, there are LITERALLY 100 HW's currently fighting that I would pick to beat Oquendo at this stage. A ****ing hundred!!
                    what i want to know is, what does Fred have that is clearly incriminating the WBA president? a tape of him sucking off 20 men in a bukkake orgy? i mean how in the **** is he getting a shot? This is on par with paul smith and the sex tape he has of hearn that got him 20 ****ing title shots on the back of 0 credible win's FFS

Comment

Working...
                    X