Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far can Gabriel Rosado go in the JMW division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far can Gabriel Rosado go in the JMW division?

He's been on a hot streak lately, stopping Sechew Powell, and stopping Soto Karass. He's a big JMW, has pretty quick hands, seems to be able to adjust and fight according to his opponents style. Has good power. And, despite getting stopped by Angulo 3 years ago, he's shown a very solid chin. I think this kid is the dark horse of the JMW division. I'd pick him over Martirosyan right now. If he stays focused and continues to learn I think he could be something....What's your guys opinion on him, and where you think he could go?

He can go far. The thing is, who's gonna give him a chance?? Lara's crying that no one wants to fight him & Rosado called him out. If Lara won't get the ginger shot, does he take this challenge?? Because Lara looked good last weekend, but not that good & I have to assume that Rosado is better than Hernandez.

We know ginger won't fight him. Would Trout, or K-9?? He's a big dangerous fighter & I personally can't wait to see him up again. The question will be with who though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      He can go far. The thing is, who's gonna give him a chance?? Lara's crying that no one wants to fight him & Rosado called him out. If Lara won't get the ginger shot, does he take this challenge?? Because Lara looked good last weekend, but not that good & I have to assume that Rosado is better than Hernandez.

We know ginger won't fight him. Would Trout, or K-9?? He's a big dangerous fighter & I personally can't wait to see him up again. The question will be with who though.
      Nothing to add..... Surprised hes not getting more love around here

Comment

Working...
      X