Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I predict a fighter like Gonzales will be tabbed for ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict a fighter like Gonzales will be tabbed for ginger.

That's right. I predict a fighter like Gonzales will be tabbed. He looked in shape last night & he got hit a little bit. The scouts probably seen that he keeps his hands low. They'll probably tab him to face ginger next & assume that he'll jump all over it, which he should.

They'll expect him to not take training seriously & since he's broken the top 10, they'll say he's legitimate which he is. They'll say he's young & virtually inexperienced, (not out loud or to us), but among themselves. They'll say it's a slight risk, but ginger should be able to handle him.

If they do tab Gonzales however, he's gonna beat ginger cause he has more experience in the weight class. I'll be taking bets & taking points.

Mantequilla has no name value though. At least viewers were familiar of Gomez/Cintron/Mosley/Lopez. Plus, he would be a bigger threat than his last four opponents imho (which isn't saying much). I think they would choose an opponent worse than Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Mantequilla has no name value though. At least viewers were familiar of Gomez/Cintron/Mosley/Lopez. Plus, he would be a bigger threat than his last four opponents imho (which isn't saying much). I think they would choose an opponent worse than Gonzalez.
      Is that right, worst than Gonzales huh?? I honestly don't think they would do that this time. Not if they desperately want some credibility of ginger actually deserving of a Floyd fight.

It's just how they kept mentioning his ranking. And the fact that he's a Rican. The Mexican/Puerto Rican rivalry can usually sell itself. I think team ginger are going to avoid Trout for sure & take the gamble here. Of course it's gonna backfire, but I see this match-up over the Trout match-up for sure.

Comment

I predict you have about 1000 more Canelo threads to make before he actually fights.

Comment

I'm more intrigued by Angulo-Gonzalez......

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            I predict you have about 1000 more Canelo threads to make before he actually fights.
            I predict you have about a million to make defending Canelos pathetic competition before he fights a credible challenger

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              I'm more intrigued by Angulo-Gonzalez......
              I think Gonzales can keep Angulo at the end of his punches & cruises to a ud.

Comment

u got sum issues man.lol

Comment

mantequlla? i mean......... the guy is just not very good plus canelo would never fight someone with ****sexual tendencies anyways, whats up with all those lil hearts on his face anyways did he get that stamped in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    I predict you have about a million to make defending Canelos pathetic competition before he fights a credible challenger
                    lil do you know. Why do you people talk out your ass? quote me defending canelo! PLEASE!

talking out your ass only shows your agenda. To hate on canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X