Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went to Oscar's Boxrec and saw the score from the Bernard fight... Answer this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went to Oscar's Boxrec and saw the score from the Bernard fight... Answer this

judge: Dave Moretti 73-79 | judge: Paul Smith 74-78 | judge: Keith MacDonald 77-75 ~

Those are the scorecards for Oscar vs Bernard at the time of the stoppage...

What fighter is the first fighter.... Bernard??

Because if I am not mistaking... I think I had Oscar MAYBE winning and the fight alot closer than that....

I remember Oscar landing alot of quick combos on Bernard.... and Bernard coming back late??

Am I remembering wrong?? Or am I right in going with the last judges scorecard (If Oscar is the 2nd fighter)

Bernard's the one ahead on two cards.

Comment

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
      Bernard's the one ahead on two cards.
      yep...oscar was in no way winning that fight..looks like a typical goldenboy card..1 judge payed off

Comment

DLh was def. winning some rounds not winning the fight but def winning some rounds

he was doing quick lil combos but none of them hurting hopkins

Comment

Hopkins was winning on two of the three cards. There was no way in hell Oscar was ahead. Oscar was taking a one sided beating from round 6 on.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Hopkins was winning on two of the three cards. There was no way in hell Oscar was ahead. Oscar was taking a one sided beating from round 6 on.
            Yeah but until round 6 or 7 Bernard wasnt doing anything...

Oscar was landing alot more punches.... of course they werent doing as much damage because of how small Oscar was compared to Bernard..... I think I had Oscar up by 1 round or tied when it ended...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              Yeah but until round 6 or 7 Bernard wasnt doing anything...

Oscar was landing alot more punches.... of course they werent doing as much damage because of how small Oscar was compared to Bernard..... I think I had Oscar up by 1 round or tied when it ended...
              I had Hopkins comfortably ahead, and so did two of the judges.

Comment

hopkins took oscar to the far corner of the yard and raped that boy.....but oscar had the balls to try no doubt..but hopkins ,likes his fish slithery

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  hopkins took oscar to the far corner of the yard and raped that boy.....but oscar had the balls to try no doubt..but hopkins ,likes his fish slithery
                  Lmao! Hopkins really was beating Oscar down late in that fight.

Comment

i had hopkins ahead 79-73 or maybe 78-74....oscar wasn't landing those little shoeshine combos hed throw.

Comment

Working...
                    X