No announcement yet.

Man City Biggest Supported Team In Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City Biggest Supported Team In Manchester

I was reading this thing where a university done a survey in manchester to see who was the biggest supported team, and it turns out man city is the biggest

Could have told you that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
      Could have told you that myself.
      So your the minority in manchester a didnt know that. it will only get worse for youse now that city are the richest club in the world, gona be bringing in all the best players in the world.

Comment

Or not, it seems.

I heard another study where the majority of Manchester City supporters are not from the Manchester postcode, they are from OL and SK postal codes whereas Man United have more supporters in M postcodes.

Because most of the poncy southern Students live in M postcodes.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Or not, it seems.

I heard another study where the majority of Manchester City supporters are not from the Manchester postcode, they are from OL and SK postal codes whereas Man United have more supporters in M postcodes.

Because most of the poncy southern Students live in M postcodes.
          Both sets of fans claim Manchester is either Blue or Red which led to a study by the Manchester Metropolitan University carrying out a survey of who had the most season ticket holders in the area's with a 'M' postcode. The results were although United had the most season ticket holders in the Greater Manchester area with a 'M' postcode, City had the most season ticket holders in the City of Manchester. Two Boroughs in Greater Manchester are considered both blue and red strongholds with Stockport being a blue zone and Salford being a red zone.

Comment

Working...
          X