Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude Records His ****ty Neighbors For 3 Years (One Commits Suicide)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Records His ****ty Neighbors For 3 Years (One Commits Suicide)

Let's just say it's in Tulsa. As for the truck, yes, that is mine. Broken into 4 times, spare stolen, hit in this video. I guess I didn't save another clip with someone driving down that easement and hooking it on their bumper and dragging it a few feet one night.
    After awhile it all just blends together and becomes 'the norm'. I didn't save many clips in 2015 because we were looking for a new house hot and heavy. The clips I did save were typically from me finding something wrong (broken into) or they occurred while we were home.
    The guy in the video pointing the gun at the dude wearing the hoodie (hiding behind my truck) is the guy that capped himself. The fight with the guy in the jersey is the baby mama coming back to get her stuff from the house. That's why he keeps yelling "It's your fault"

where the good parts at, migga?

Comment

Pretty much the whole video, they're having fights and screaming at each other, breaking into the dude's truck but skip to 15:45 and watch from there.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        where the good parts at, migga?

https://youtu.be/88_eABuckA8?t=16m20s

Comment

0:00 - 2:10 > They're taking drugs off places on their car, or placing them there.

4:58 > Wife beating.

10:45, 2:15, 9:30, 6:50, 7:43, 2:55 > Fights. The last one appears to be them all ganging up on someone who was driving behind them.

15:55 > He probably shot a dog or some other animal.

16:05 > Jerkoff pointed his gun at the filmer like it was a joke.

16:25 > He then commits suicide(off screen).

17:12 > Their three dogs are sent after a kid aged 5-10 that's walking across the street.

17:50 > A drunk or high broad takes almost ten minutes backing out. She hits the filmer's truck and goes into the meth house to get the other dude to move his truck as well since logic dictates she needs a car a few feet in front of her to move so she can back out.

20:30 > Meth head decides to crawl around in the grass so the security camera that's pointing straight at him can't see him. He then picklocks the filmer's vehicle.

Comment

we need reservations for these types of whites.

Comment

you could film a whole season of COPS just in that one spot

Comment

what happened between these two screenshots, zombie apocalypse??

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Jesus Christ dude smh white trash at its finest right there. How are there so many different cars and people coming to that house? I feel sorry for any "normal" people that put up with that ****.

Comment

Youtube has alot of these types of vids, and some are very funny. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                    X