No announcement yet.

Cleaning out your system(body)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning out your system(body)

Has anyone ever used a supplement to clean out their system? I heard you can loose some weight(maybe 2-3 lbs). And that your body needs to be cleaned out 3-4 times a year. I want to try it and was wondering if someone can reccomend a product for me to use.

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
    Has anyone ever used a supplement to clean out their system? I heard you can loose some weight(maybe 2-3 lbs). And that your body needs to be cleaned out 3-4 times a year. I want to try it and was wondering if someone can reccomend a product for me to use.
    lol drink prune juice it might give you the runs though..lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
      lol drink prune juice it might give you the runs though..lol
      tried it a couple years back and it tasted so nasty i couldn't drink it. thanks for the advice though.

Comment

GNC has a system clense product for like $40 i think. Haven't tried it yet though. But supposedly it cleans your colon,liver,kidneys etc. Im probably gonna get it sometime this week or next..

Comment

Originally posted by Jutt View Post
          GNC has a system clense product for like $40 i think. Haven't tried it yet though. But supposedly it cleans your colon,liver,kidneys etc. Im probably gonna get it sometime this week or next..
          Ok do you know if its a drink mix or pills or what? I searched for it on GNC but couldn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
            tried it a couple years back and it tasted so nasty i couldn't drink it. thanks for the advice though.
            try plum juice, prunes are dried plums and it taste better, may not work as well

Comment

Ill def let u know later but i got some juice in a green bottle and made me **** for a whole day

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                Ill def let u know later but i got some juice in a green bottle and made me **** for a whole day
                i think your talking about green tea, that stuff makes you **** as well

Comment

A week before weigh-ins, I start taking 1-2 servings of meta-mucil per day. It's a gentle laxative that does seem to help you lose a pound or two without ****ting yourself senseless.

Comment

try everclense, dnt know where to get it tho

Comment

Working...
                    X