Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Badou Jack: Rematch Must Be in Canada!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Badou Jack: Rematch Must Be in Canada!

WBC light heavyweight world champion Adonis Stevenson retained his title on Saturday night in Toronto, in a high contact clash with Badou Jack. The bout ended in a majority draw, which didn't satisfy either boxer. Stevenson, 40-year-old, kept the title after two judges scored the bout 114-114 and the third saw Jack as a 115-113 winner in the title bout at Toronto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmmm, why not in NY, MSG?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Hmmmm, why not in NY, MSG?
      I don’t know if he can travel due to his criminal record.

Comment

I agree with Adonis, if Jack wants the belt, he'll have to go to Canada, and probably Quebec next time! If Jack is luck enough to get a rematch, he should take it, no matter where it is. It's not like Jack got robbed last night!

Comment

With his past criminal record I doubt he can fight anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            I don’t know if he can travel due to his criminal record.
            Good point, didn’t think about that, but you are probably correct.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson doesn't want to get in the ring against Jack with the WBC title on the line, I can tell you that.

Comment

It was only 4K people in attendance. Take the fight somewhere else. Toronto is not a boxing city and the ref was HORRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  With his past criminal record I doubt he can fight anywhere else.
                  Well just tell him to sneak across the southern border and the DemocRATS will say it's his "human right" to engage in a boxing match. They'll probably throw in an anchor baby, and a handful of food-stamps just for good measure.

Comment

Dam he has to be the biggest p*$$y ever as a champion

Comment

Working...
                    X