Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will fight JMM at 135 Pounds. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny will fight JMM at 135 Pounds. Right?

I wouldnt expect anything less from a "lightweight".

How about they both comes as they are? why bother since they are both roughly the same size?

Comment

He's obviously going to fight him at 147.

I'm curious on what other posters view on this is, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        How about they both comes as they are? why bother since they are both roughly the same size?
        Hey why dont Margarito a WW come as he is vs. Martinez a 160 pounder. I mean afterall they are roughly the same size.

We have weight limits in boxing for a reason. Amazing how Pac gets a pass for that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Hey why dont Margarito a WW come as he is vs. Martinez a 160 pounder. I mean afterall they are roughly the same size.

We have weight limits in boxing for a reason. Amazing how Pac gets a pass for that.
          So in other words you don't have a good reason?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He's obviously going to fight him at 147.

I'm curious on what other posters view on this is, though.
            I'm just sick of people saying "oh my look at Manny a real 135 Pounder beating up Margarito".

That dude is a full grown WW.

Comment

Exactly. Watch the *******s come in and say "Pac is the cashcow! You gotta come to him!" Lmao, it's a joke man.

Comment

I'm just sick of people saying "oh my look at Manny a real 135 Pounder beating up Margarito".

That dude is a full grown WW.
                Based on him coming in 1lb over the limit everytime maybe even fully clothed and never being able to even get up to 147 on the scales........

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  So in other words you don't have a good reason?
                  Umm its Boxing.

If Pac can make 135 Pounds like his fanboys say. Then I expect him to fight JMM at 135. Why shouldnt Pac have to sweat and cut weight? He made Margarito and Cotto.

So is Pac a 147 Pounder or a lightweight?

Again I ask Margarito can step on the scale at 147. Let Sergio step on the scale at 160 and let them fight? Thats okay with you?

Comment

Moar packy threads, Yay!

You really tend to teh needs of hardcore Boxing fans don't you?

Comment

Working...
                    X