No announcement yet.

Rocco Siffredi is gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocco Siffredi is gay

I was reading online that peter north Rocco ,Julian r all ***gots WTF. I hate these guys they get paid to bang hot chicks and there ***gots.

I read somwhere that ur a ***got.

Where did u read it?

Comment

Yeah, where did you read it?

Comment

I heard he's gay too..........

Comment

Most male **** stars are gay. I would never do a Dp, or any of the other gay ass **** that they do. You have to be kind of **** to do some of the things that they do.

But yeah, Rocoo is gay, Peter North is gay, Steve Holmes is gay, Byron Long is gay, man, I could go on forever.

These days, the **** industry is trying to push the limits of what they can put on film. It's getting more and more where it's a mix between gay and lesbian **** on one flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist
            Most male **** stars are gay. I would never do a Dp, or any of the other gay ass **** that they do. You have to be kind of **** to do some of the things that they do.

But yeah, Rocoo is gay, Peter North is gay, Steve Holmes is gay, Byron Long is gay, man, I could go on forever.

These days, the **** industry is trying to push the limits of what they can put on film. It's getting more and more where it's a mix between gay and lesbian **** on one flick.
            This might be the most ******ed thing I've ever read.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Doesnt Peter North have a wife?

Comment

Nevermind, He's gay, I just read his wikipedia to double check.

Comment

My cat was a lesbian

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Merchant
                    I was reading online that peter north Rocco ,Julian r all ***gots WTF. I hate these guys they get paid to bang hot chicks and there ***gots.

...Is it possible they get bored of *****? That **** would never happen to a hetero man from the start. How the **** can they be so into the female **** scenes and still be gay?

Comment

Working...
                    X