No announcement yet.

I had 2 litres of coca cola and guess what

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 2 litres of coca cola and guess what

Woke up at 1am and literally shiat bucket loads of shiat. Have never defeacated like that in my life. Is Coca Cola a laxative? I can't believe one person could carry so much shiat in his tummy, I'm surprised at myself and will never see myself the same again. Anyone ever shiat bucket loads and ended up wondering if 2 cows were helping you with the task?

That **** destroys your insides

Comment

Eat mentos with it next time

Comment

coca cola will kill you.
        Thought everyone knew.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSRsyTJSDf8

Comment

You British, right? Ain't gonna hurt them teeths none but that **** will eat your guts up, cuz.

Comment

Coca Cola Zero or No Sugar bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              Woke up at 1am and literally shiat bucket loads of shiat. Have never defeacated like that in my life. Is Coca Cola a laxative? I can't believe one person could carry so much shiat in his tummy, I'm surprised at myself and will never see myself the same again. Anyone ever shiat bucket loads and ended up wondering if 2 cows were helping you with the task?
              when I was out of college I applied for a job at Coca Cola and made it to the last round in front of all the managers and this blonde lady who looked like the hot blonde mom on Modern Family asked me what is my favorite Coca Cola product?

I gave her this long smooth answer on how I used to think Pepsi was better than Coke until I grew up wiser and matured into an adult. She then said do not ever mention the "P" word here in this building ever again!

I was like in my head thinking yeah right lady you dont even drink Coke if you did you'd be looking more like a midwest mom and not the hot mom on modern family lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Coca Cola zero.

Comment

Try Pepsi next time.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Sucks they took away Come Zero, I don't like the Zero Sugar as much.

Comment

Working...
                    X