No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite MMA fighter?

My favorite MMA fighter is Dan Henderson. Even at 74 years old he still packs a hell of a punch and has one of the greatest chins in combat sports history.

I do think he gets beat in his next fight unfortunately,by Daniel Cormier,who is an awesome guy and fighter as well.

Current fighter? I'd probably go with Hendo as well. All-time probably Fedor. I also like Dominick Cruz, Cormier, Werdum and Silva if he really does come back.

Comment

Alistair Overeemm, Alexander Gustafsson, Prime Rampage, Cormier...hell, Cerrone never seems to be in a bad fight either. I enjoy MMA. Too many fighters I like to list.

Comment

LOL at 74 years old.

Mine are Anderson and GSP

Comment

Gegard Mousasi. He is very well rounded fighter and has sound names on his resume like Souza and gave a good account vs Machida. I think he will be back vs Munoz.

Reem is also my favorite cuz it takes special talent to be a K1 and MMA champion simultaneously. You can accuse him for what ever.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 04-24-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Wanderlei for me. Longest unbeaten streak, most wins, title defenses and knockouts in PRIDE FC history. During his prime I really couldn't see any 205lb fighter taking him out. His ability to recover from getting dropped was insane. His career has taken a sort of sad turn, he doesn't look or act the same, but in his day the mad dog was the baddest mother ****er walking around.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Current fighter? I'd probably go with Hendo as well. All-time probably Fedor. I also like Dominick Cruz, Cormier, Werdum and Silva if he really does come back.
              Yeah current or all time...

Here are some other guys I like

Chael Sonnen
              Cowboy
              Nick Diaz
              Cormier
              Dominick Cruz
              Faber
              Chuck Liddell
              Weidman
              Jon Jones

Their are some more,but those are just off the top of my head.

Comment

Anderson Silva.

Comment

I kind of stopped giving a **** about MMA. I was big on it awhile ago, but fighters come and go waaaay too often. There's maybe only 3 fighters who have remained amongst the elite in the past few years. Otherwise it's just Dana and the Fertittas trying to market these past prime fighters in overmatched fights. How many times did Mir, Wanderlei, and Nogueria have to lose before they stopped headlining PPV's?

Anyways, my favorites would have to be:

Jens Pulver
                  Takanori Gomi
                  Frank Shamrock
                  Nick Diaz
                  Genki Sudo
                  Cro Cop

Comment

All Time: Kazushi Sakuraba, Nick Diaz, Fedor, Genki Sudo, Bas Rutten, and Evan Tanner.

Current Fighters: Gil Melendez, Nate Diaz, Dan Henderson, Ronda Rousey, Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X