Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter your questions for- Ishe Smith, Tommy Morrison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter your questions for- Ishe Smith, Tommy Morrison.

Check my sig for details on the show.

All serious questions will be asked, guaranteed!

when will Smith retire?

Comment

ask tommy how much is he charging people to play him in fnr4??? i heard it aroun $1000

Comment

Ishe Smith - Why shoot for a fight against Alfonso Gómez? I think you guys are not fully exploiting the opportunities the Contender opened for all of you, and some fights between you guys, now that a few years have passed since the show, should be interesting for both boxing fans and fans of the show.

Tommy Morrison - How do you rate Wlad and Vitali Klitschko against the heavyweights of your era? For example: Tyson, Holyfield, Mercer, Moorer, Bowe, González, Ruddock, Holmes, etc.

Comment

Tommy Morrison-Why are you trying to infect fellow fighters with aids?

Comment

Tommy Morrison is it true that you do Barmitzvah's for $60 worth of crack?

I dont think Tommy ever rejected a interview or a talk with anyone in the world, I heard a 8 year old Bolivian kid got him in the jungle for his Kindergarten Newspaper.

Tommy needs to learn what a has-been means and stop accepting every interview email you get because people just want to make fun of you. no aids pls!
            Last edited by Medved; 09-30-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
              ask tommy how much is he charging people to play him in fnr4??? i heard it aroun $1000
              Relating to this, I want to know if anyone has actually agreed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                Ishe Smith - Why shoot for a fight against Alfonso Gómez? I think you guys are not fully exploiting the opportunities the Contender opened for all of you, and some fights between you guys, now that a few years have passed since the show, should be interesting for both boxing fans and fans of the show.

Tommy Morrison - How do you rate Wlad and Vitali Klitschko against the heavyweights of your era? For example: Tyson, Holyfield, Mercer, Moorer, Bowe, González, Ruddock, Holmes, etc.
                Good question for Tommy, that should be an interesting response, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Tommy Morrison-Why are you trying to infect fellow fighters with aids?
                  He has HIV, which was proven not contagious

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                    He has HIV, which was proven not contagious
                    You should catch it and see how not contagious it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X