No announcement yet.

How to workout with High Metabolism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to workout with High Metabolism

Hey guys, I have very high metabolism. I can't put on weight for ****, and it seems all my working out does absolutely nothing. Any idea whats the best way to work out or deal with high metabolism? I do a lot of crunches and lifting weights with my arms. I see like zero results. Any idea? What's the best eating method also for this condition? Basically I just wanna put on some more muscle and look a bit more toned.

Well for one thing, you have to know how to train. It took me a good 2-3 months of reading and experimenting before I figured out a workout to gain good msucle mass. Take your arm for exmaple. You'd need to train your delts (front,back,middle) they're your shoudlers if you will, then you got the inner bicep-outerbicep, triceps which has 3 different heads, then theres the foremans. To top it off, youd need to read up on the excercises to target theses specific muscles. There's also nutritrion. I used to be small then I changed my diet to high protein and decent amount of carbs.
    My suggestion is read read read and experiment.
    Last edited by m00ks; 03-12-2005, 03:30 PM.

Comment

And after all that, I still would knock u out homboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cre_Ace
        lol you tak'n to me?

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
          lol you tak'n to me?

he wasnt talking to me, so he must have been talking to you. But he was talking to me before........Hey! you talkin' to me...or him?!!!!!!..... Get a life Cre_Ace

To Elpacman
          If you are young your body will not grow as fast as others. Wait until you get 15 or 16 and then you see the difference. I am assuming that you are young, ofcourse.. And why would you want to bulk up anyway. The toned and inshape look is much better than the muscle bound freak, besides after you are finished working out and dont do it for a while you end up looking fat like our boy Cre_ace up there. Would not want that to happen. Just work as your body does, bulking up aint **** and means nothing.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Cre_Ace
            why dont u go to someones gym and act like that and how the **** u gonna knock out my boy m00ks, u gonna stick ur toy gloves out of his computer monitor and knock him out? Why dont u go to Detroit and box Rockin1, get knocked out by a middleweight then u wont look so hard no more, so if your hard, prove urself...

Comment

Cre_Ace

How old are you like 5 years old? because u actin like one...

Comment

Well, I am 17 years old and im still skinny as hell even though i work out a lot.. I dont want to lift weights because it might slow me down.. Any tips on how to get buff? I am ripped but i want to put on some more muscles and gain weight.. Im 125 right now.. I want to be like a light welterweight..

Comment

Originally posted by Pacpac
                  Well, I am 17 years old and im still skinny as hell even though i work out a lot.. I dont want to lift weights because it might slow me down.. Any tips on how to get buff? I am ripped but i want to put on some more muscles and gain weight.. Im 125 right now.. I want to be like a light welterweight..
                  how tall are u?
                  you will get taller and ur weight will go up in time

Comment

if your trying to build a fighters body just be patient. Keep working hard in the gym and soon enough you will look at your bod in the mirror and be like, "Damn". It just takes time, as you mature your body becomes naturally stronger. Keep training hard and by the time you are 21 you will be looking buff..............Rockin'

P.S. Unlike our fat friend Cre_Ace

Comment

Working...
                    X