Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, which boxer's style/ performance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of right now, which boxer's style/ performance...

Do you enjoy watching fight? Regardless of winning or losing, which boxer do you like to watch and enjoy their style?

Personally, it has to be Roman Gonzalez. I like other boxers and there are even better performing boxers but his style is so effortless and smooth. Real efficient and smart guy.

I enjoy seeing Khan getting rocked across the ring like a pinball machine.

Comment

Intelligent pressure grabs my attention more than anything else, so Golovkin, Matthysse, and Santa Cruz are probably my favorite fighters just from a style standpoint.

Comment

Guys like

GGG
        Mares
        Canelo
        Matthysse
        Leo Santa Cruz
        Marquez

Basically, no boring clinchers please.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Intelligent pressure grabs my attention more than anything else, so Golovkin, Matthysse, and Santa Cruz are probably my favorite fighters just from a style standpoint.
          You might enjoy watching Gonzalez if you like intelligent pressure.

Comment

I enjoy Kovalev's high volume power punching at a distance style.

Comment

I just watched a very entertaining fight last week, Bey vs Molina. Bey, although he disengages a lot, unleashes good amounts of fire power. As opposed to runners with very little output. In the end, Bey got caught in the last round and got KO'd by a more determined Molina. It could have been a landslide for Bey.

Man, it was like a freaking movie where the underdog becomes victorious in the end.
              Last edited by al-Xander; 07-24-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Marquez ofcourse.

He combines technical brilliance with exciting KO's and action

Comment

Originally posted by SeivUrBref View Post
                  You might enjoy watching Gonzalez if you like intelligent pressure.
                  Roman Gonzalez is an excellent call. He does use intelligent pressure. He cuts off the ring very well. When GGG dropped Macklin with the body shot preceded by double uppercuts, I immediately thought of Gonzalez. I've seen him do that On many occassions. Coincidentally, one of my favorite fighters right now is Juan Estrada. He has very good movement and combination punching. I like his commitment to body punching and he has a solid jab as well. I am looking forward to a rematch between him and Gonzalez. The first fight was very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Roman Gonzalez is an excellent call. He does use intelligent pressure. He cuts off the ring very well. When GGG dropped Macklin with the body shot preceded by double uppercuts, I immediately thought of Gonzalez. I've seen him do that On many occassions. Coincidentally, one of my favorite fighters right now is Juan Estrada. He has very good movement and combination punching. I like his commitment to body punching and he has a solid jab as well. I am looking forward to a rematch between him and Gonzalez. The first fight was very entertaining.
                    "You have given out to much reputation in the last 24 hours trey again later"

Comment

Working...
                    X