No announcement yet.

I'm black but I'm tired of the hate that Loma receives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm black but I'm tired of the hate that Loma receives

The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.

What's your colour have to do with it?

Comment

I'm suede.

Comment

I’m tired that the fact our race is labeled as haters on here when it’s just threatened Mexican Mikey fans and a few niqgas who are tank sus boa’s who are hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.
          you are a fool

Comment

I’m white and I think loma got toyed with by Salido and deserves more criticism #SalidoBless

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              you are a fool
              How? Just because I don't take sides with fighters who are black?

Comment

Who's black & hating on Loma? Whats the context? Is it legit hating or is it being critical?

I wish you cats stuttering & stammering about these sorta direct issues with people would either PM a mfer or name the goddamn names. That makes me think this is all bs & made up even if there are probably some tiny segment who are on that sorta sh^t or you are being a p#ssy by not just saying who you are talking about.

So who is it? Name some names or throw me some links.

Comment

It's funny how people can guess a poster's race on here. Somebody told me I must be black because I like Nas. Lol.. because you know only black people like Nas.

Who are the black posters here that are "hating" on Loma??

Comment

He’s been getting mostly praises the last 24 hours. I’m sure a couple cats are hating but nobody bats .1000.

Comment

Working...
                    X