No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack - Fight Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack - Fight Predictions

Members of the boxing media asked to weigh in on the world title showdown between light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson and two-division world champion Badou Jack all see a close fight on Saturday, May 19 but lean toward the challenger to take the crown from the champion live on SHOWTIME from Air Canada Centre in Toronto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

jack gets dropped,comes back to win a tough decision

Comment

Really good fight and I see Stevenson winning by KO in 6 or 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
        Really good fight and I see Stevenson winning by KO in 6 or 7 rounds.
        I have the same. I'm pulling for Jack but I still remember when he got kayo'd early in his career and dropped by DeGale. If Stevenson can land one of those left handed missiles clean, I don't think Jack will get up. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Silva gives Adonis the "hometown crowd" advantage. I guess he didn't hear that they moved the fight to Toronto...

Comment

I like both guys, but I've got Stevenson by KO. Power is the last thing to go. Adonis knows how to set up that left hand.

Comment

Adonis is due for another devastating KO win.

Comment

I think the proposition is always the same when it comes to Stevenson: If he catches you, he wins. That said, I'm rooting for Jack to stand up to Stevenson's power early on, then take it down the stretch as Stevenson gasses, and loses steam on his left hand.

Comment

Jack by UD!

Comment

The biggest thing is if Jack can get him into it least the middle rounds from round 5 on & with a little of the Mayweather in him giving angles...picking &poking Stevenson as the fatigue sets in I would go with Jack for a decision... he just cannot be on the ropes or straight up in front of Stevenson especially early on... what about time someone took this fools title back to the United States and he keeps hiding out in Canada and many contenders get virtually nothing for the attempt to rest the Crown... don't be fooled by the numbers that you think HBO pays a contender at most he gets 20% of the money and he still has to pay kick backs 2 HBO + WBC/HBO sanctioing fees, + manager trainer and cut man fees...u figure it out...

Comment

Working...
                    X