No announcement yet.

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Fedor Emelianenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Fedor Emelianenko

Easily one of the best fights of all time. Those are shots only Nogueira can take.
    Last edited by YUHHHHHHH!; 09-15-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      Easily one of the best fights of all time. Those are shots only Nogueira can take.
      amen to that. it's pretty amazing to hear the human head take shots like that. who'd have ever thought Nog could be flopped like a rag doll that easily...

Comment

adult joke34

Saddams strikeSaddam Hussein has announced a new hunger strike to protest the shooting death of his lawyer... So why bother with his trial! MONOAMMONIUM PHOSPHATE

Comment

i would say its two of the best fighters of all time.
          however, not the most exciting fight in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
            i would say its two of the best fighters of all time.
            however, not the most exciting fight in my opinion
            It was exciting if you had been following PRIDE FC for a while. To see your great champion get completely shut down by the animalistic tendencies of the newcomer, Fedor Emelianenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              It was exciting if you had been following PRIDE FC for a while. To see your great champion get completely shut down by the animalistic tendencies of the newcomer, Fedor Emelianenko.
              no, im not arguing that aspect of this fight. what im saying is that you had said originally "one of the most exciting fights of all time".....which as far as action and excitment, i disagree. then you said it was exciting because of the fact that fedor(necomer at the time) had come in and shut down nog, which is different........yes, interesting and exciting cause of the new guy which is talented.....yes i see what your saying from that perspective

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
                no, im not arguing that aspect of this fight. what im saying is that you had said originally "one of the most exciting fights of all time".....which as far as action and excitment, i disagree. then you said it was exciting because of the fact that fedor(necomer at the time) had come in and shut down nog, which is different........yes, interesting and exciting cause of the new guy which is talented.....yes i see what your saying from that perspective
                Yeah, my friends and I saw this fight on vacation in Japan in our hotel. We went so crazy, I didn't know who to root for. I'm a big fan of both, hopefully they'll meet again some day.

Comment

I wonder if they treat fedor in russia the way they treat manny pacqiuao in the phillipines

Comment

Working...
                  X