No announcement yet.

Has GGG signed up for VADA/365 yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has GGG signed up for VADA/365 yet?

I"m not talking about the Clean Boxing Program. I"m talking about the same one Donaire has been doing for years and the one Canelo just signed up for. According to Idec he said he'd sign up after the Vanes fight

I think Wilder does it also

Comment

Yes, Golovkin has done VADA for years. Check the VADA website

Comment

It's been like 2 weeks since that fight lol, give him a break

Comment

I don't know. Canelo hasn't either.

I'll make a thread soon.

Comment

Golovkin never failed a test

Comment

Ha ha ha! It’s a known fact that Canelo has taken way more drug test than ggg! Here we go with the double standards and hypocrisy and moving of the goal post! What’s good for the goose.... just saying!!!!!

Comment

canelo is doing the year around to clear his name because he cheated. why does ggg have to clear his name again??

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I"m not talking about the Clean Boxing Program. I"m talking about the same one Donaire has been doing for years and the one Canelo just signed up for. According to Idec he said he'd sign up after the Vanes fight

Ha. Well. If nothing else has come outta this farce at least it may have alerted people to the fact that the CPB is basically a joke. I even did a little digging through the lists they release of people who had been tested and compared them with some fight dates. All bar a (very) few - even those under the 'out of competition' lists - were guys who had had fights scheduled or had fought in the months covered. Essentially virtually all the testing being done under the supposedly 365 CPB was what would have been done anyway under the regulation competition protocol and standard fight contract testing.

Comment

I'm not convinced GGG hasn't taken PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                    X