No announcement yet.

Marciano Highlight Video's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano Highlight Video's

Here is some of the action from the first Ezzard Charles fight.

Here is some of the second fight between Marciano and Charles.

Marciano training, all the video's are in hd.

Last edited by Holtol; 03-23-2011, 09:06 PM.

awesome vid marciano was a blood n guts fighter.

Comment

such a powerful human being for his size. You can tell just by looking at him he could punch. Like tyson he has that build that just screams " I hit hard as **** "

Comment

Wow what a brutal fights the first Marciano Charles fight was. Could really see how telling those blows where in HD.

Comment

the was great

Comment

i don't mean to be disrespectful but i don't understand believe how so many people think he beats foreman

great vids btw; beautiful quality

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              such a powerful human being for his size. You can tell just by looking at him he could punch. Like tyson he has that build that just screams " I hit hard as **** "
              I have watched most of Marciano's video's on you tube. These are some of the shorter good videos I have seen of him. After the Marciano vs Calzaghe matchup on nsb I decided to post these. Partially because the focus seemed to be on that Marciano would win because Calazage was not that good. Fighters don't have to be bad for Marciano to beat them lol.

Your right when your watching Marciano you can see the power in his punches. He has a way of turning his hips and body into his punches that is powerfull and unique looking.
              Last edited by Holtol; 03-23-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                i don't mean to be disrespectful but i don't understand believe how so many people think he beats foreman

great vids btw; beautiful quality
                The videos seemed different when I originally watched them, was just watching them again. There seems to be more effects which I don't like. The first Ezzard Charles knock down was more impressive without the effects.

I agree Forman is a very tough match up for Marciano.

Comment

When talking Foreman VS Marciano your talking mostly condition and power. Does George have the power to KO Marciano early? I dunno, and neither does anyone else...maybe is the answer, but the point is if he can't KO him early I very much assume it'd become Marciano's fight. He's too strong in late rounds, and Foreman is too weak in late rounds. As far as, can Marciano KO Foreman goes, well the Vingo incident isn't conclusive evidence, but pretty suggestive. Just about anyone hit by that skull breaker is going down. He was dangerous is the ring. My two cents

Comment

that's a rough way to earn a living.

Comment

Working...
                    X