No announcement yet.

Thread for: Chocolatito´s Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for: Chocolatito´s Chin

I think he has a very solid chin, but where do you classify him? ATG? P4P top 10? or just a contender chin?

great chin, excellent overall fighter

Comment

He has an ATG chin. Never been down. Never even been staggered. He took a lot if clean shots from arroyo and didn't budge. he's relentless.

Comment

He got hit with a flush left hook last night and didn't blink.

Chin is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          He got hit with a flush left hook last night and didn't blink.

Chin is solid.
          Chocolatito's boxing style requires for him to have a solid chin..

Comment

That was a good fight last night. Aaroyo didn't come to lay down and the **** fought with half a shoe. Respect

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              Chocolatito's boxing style requires for him to have a solid chin..
              very true!!i's common knowledge that the more you throw , the more opening you create for your opponent but even for a swarmer with crazy output like roman, his defense is very good

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                very true!!i's common knowledge that the more you throw , the more opening you create for your opponent but even for a swarmer with crazy output like roman, his defense is very good
                Is Chocolatito a True Swarmer? Like Marciano?, I thought he was a Boxer pucher with a insane punch output.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                  Is Chocolatito a True Swarmer? Like Marciano?, I thought he was a Boxer pucher with a insane punch output.
                  have not seen much of Marciano but roman is a swarmer/traditional pressure fighter/inside fighter like henry Armstrong, joe frazier, Chavez sr, etc imo and they get mixed up for brawlers lots of times. brawlers are George forman and Arturo gatti

Comment

Working...
                  X