How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FisherAmen
    replied
    This Sunday Is Easter/Resurrection Sunday. Find a good Bible Believing Church & Attend!

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
    God said "Let there be light and there was light..."
    He should say Let there be peace, now.

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    God said "Let there be light and there was light..."

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    I’m a hard core Jew.

I believe I can’t earn my way to heaven

mohammed betrayed ppl who supported him

joseph smith was an azz clown..

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

Wow! Thanks for sharing that!
    Now, why you up in here talking to your alts?

Leave a comment:

• latinbay
    replied
    The truth is that there is only one way for any human being to get to heaven and that is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Leave a comment:

• shootingcrew
    replied
    John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” We can't get to heaven by works, because God doesn't pick favorites.

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
    Ive been to the holy land and visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where Jesus was buried. Since then my faith has been enriched vastly. You realise its no fairy story but Jesus was a real person that walked this earth and stood for something divine.

God bless.
    Wow! Thanks for sharing that!

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    You are not far from the truth friend. Although there is some truth in all religions, only Christianity will lead you to eternal life with God. The others contradict Christianity in many areas. Jesus was 100% Truth and the He said He is the only way to the Father. His Kingdom is coming to this earth very soon, but not until after the horrific Tribulation period that will come on the entire world. Most people will die during that time. Read this first post.
    Ive been to the holy land and visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where Jesus was buried. Since then my faith has been enriched vastly. You realise its no fairy story but Jesus was a real person that walked this earth and stood for something divine.

God bless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X