No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khanhamza View Post
    I think you are mad and you did not read even bible properly when you read it so, you understand what I'm telling and whats your prophet saying. by the way you are atheist you don't believe in God even.
    I read the quotable and laughed

Maybe I read it wrong?

Silly false tales by a fool who made up stories

I read Hebrew and Mohammed is an azz clown..

He drank piss

Comment

God isn't real so I don't know why everyone is arguing.

King James wrote the Bible right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        God isn't real so I don't know why everyone is arguing.

King James wrote the Bible right ?

He paid Shakespeare to write it

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          He paid Shakespeare to write it
          Its very ironic because I come from a Catholic background.

My mother, from Ireland was clearly very Catholic.

My father. Eh. Catholic but not as obsessed with religion as my Irish part of the family.

Hanging crosses and **** all over bugs me out.

Comment

Its very ironic because I come from a Catholic background.

My mother, from Ireland was clearly very Catholic.

My father. Eh. Catholic but not as obsessed with religion as my Irish part of the family.

Hanging crosses and **** all over bugs me out.
            Yeah, I'm not too big on hanging crosses and symbols and such. Hopefully, I treat people well enough that they can see the light from within, rather than overt showings like the Pharisees (I think, I always get the Pharisees and Sadducees mixed up)

Comment

Yeah, I'm not too big on hanging crosses and symbols and such. Hopefully, I treat people well enough that they can see the light from within, rather than overt showings like the Pharisees (I think, I always get the Pharisees and Sadducees mixed up)
              Dont get me wrong. If you believe, you believe and I will always respect that.

I believe in a higher power and I believe in karma, that's just kind of life, you know?

Just be a good person

King James didn't have to tell me that.

Comment

Dont get me wrong. If you believe, you believe and I will always respect that.

I believe in a higher power and I believe in karma, that's just kind of life, you know?

Just be a good person

King James didn't have to tell me that.
                Karma is definitely something I believe in. Most of the major religions have that concept of what goes around comes around. Treat people right, and good things will happen.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the whole King James thing. There are many manuscripts and codexes which precede King James. I've spoken with people who have studied the original Hebrew, and they say it's a pretty good translation. Obviously, some Hebrew phrases and euphamisms get lost in translation, like "the fear of God" but it's good word.

Trust in Jesus's death as the atonement for sin, and trust in His resurrection as the victory over sin.

Comment

Karma is definitely something I believe in. Most of the major religions have that concept of what goes around comes around. Treat people right, and good things will happen.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the whole King James thing. There are many manuscripts and codexes which precede King James. I've spoken with people who have studied the original Hebrew, and they say it's a pretty good translation. Obviously, some Hebrew phrases and euphamisms get lost in translation, like "the fear of God" but it's good word.

Trust in Jesus's death as the atonement for sin, and trust in His resurrection as the victory over sin.
                  I guess I witnessed a lot of Islam (I joke all the time) so I kind of questioned Catholicism and Christianity

I respect all religion, but for me personally ? No me gustan

Comment

I guess I witnessed a lot of Islam (I joke all the time) so I kind of questioned Catholicism and Christianity

I respect all religion, but for me personally ? No me gustan
                    I view Muslims and Jews as like cousins. We're all on the same family tree, just different branches.

I still don't want to fly with Akbar

Comment

Originally posted by khanhamza View Post
                      I think you are mad and you did not read even bible properly when you read it so, you understand what I'm telling and whats your prophet saying. by the way you are atheist you don't believe in God even.
                      Mohammed ain’t a prophet and the Quran is silly..

Learn Hebrew

Comment

Working...
                      X