Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's celebrate the Lord's Day by attending a Bible Believing Church tomorrow!

Comment

Heaven is described in the Qur'an as a beautiful garden. Jannah is Paradise, where those who have been good go. It is described in the Qur'an as “gardens of pleasure” (Qur'an 31:8). Muslims believe they get to Paradise by living religiously, asking Allah for forgiveness and showing good actions in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by khanhamza View Post
        Heaven is described in the Qur'an as a beautiful garden. Jannah is Paradise, where those who have been good go. It is described in the Qur'an as “gardens of pleasure” (Qur'an 31:8). Muslims believe they get to Paradise by living religiously, asking Allah for forgiveness and showing good actions in their life.
        The quran is a false book. It took the Bible and twisted it up and changed the stories around.

Comment

I’m a Jew and Mohammed isn’t a prophet

I respect all Abrahamic faiths..

I don’t get Mormon’s etc..

I grew up reading Hebrew

Comment

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
            Let's celebrate the Lord's Day by attending a Bible Believing Church tomorrow!
            If you come to Japan, or when I go to LA...

I want you to tell other Jews about Jesus...

The more I learn the more I get it. In general are sarcastic, etc..
            Jews kinda don’t like new ideas

When Jesus read a prophecy about himself ..

Stay strong and keep sharing your message

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’m a Jew and Mohammed isn’t a prophet

I respect all Abrahamic faiths..

I don’t get Mormon’s etc..

I grew up reading Hebrew
              mohammad took the Bible and twisted the stories up because he was illiterate. He certainly is a false prophet. As a Christian, I can show through the Bible that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and it talks about Him all through the Torah and OT.

Comment

If you come to Japan, or when I go to LA...

I want you to tell other Jews about Jesus...

The more I learn the more I get it. In general are sarcastic, etc..
                Jews kinda don’t like new ideas

When Jesus read a prophecy about himself ..

Stay strong and keep sharing your message
                Thank you friend.

Comment

Good works ?? Mohammed was an idiot who convinced fools to follow him..

Works of kindness get you know where

Pay pray for the poor.. Saudi without oil nobody cares.

There were cool muslims who protected Jews.

I’m gonna offed a lot of people

I used to go to catholic mass, my parents sent me to catholic school .. then I went to went to temple Archbishop Mitty High School

I don’t want virgins

You would love my cousin Kelly

My faith has been challenged and if you marry into my family you’d beat my old stanky azz

My wife is a Shinto/Buddhist/ catholic/

Comment

Good works ?? Mohammed was an idiot who convinced fools to follow him..

Works of kindness get you know where

Pay pray for the poor.. Saudi without oil nobody cares.

There were cool muslims who protected Jews.

I’m gonna offed a lot of people

I used to go to catholic mass, my parents sent me to catholic school .. then I went to went to temple Archbishop Mitty High School

I don’t want virgins

You would love my cousin Kelly

My faith has been challenged and if you marry into my family you’d beat my old stanky azz

My wife is a Shinto/Buddhist/ catholic/
                    mohammad didn't convince people to follow him. He murdered, raped and caused chaos everywhere he went. He forced people to convert by the sword or he would KILL them. The Arab nations were followers of Christ before mohammad corrupted them with his satanic lies.

Comment

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                      Muhammad didn't convince people to follow him. He murdered, raped and caused chaos everywhere he went. He forced people to convert by the sword or he would KILL them. The Arab nations were followers of Christ before Muhammad corrupted them with his satanic lies.
                      I think you are mad and you did not read even bible properly when you read it so, you understand what I'm telling and whats your prophet saying. by the way you are atheist you don't believe in God even.

Comment

Working...
                      X