Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is kadyo still alive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is kadyo still alive?

    He's like 99 years old , no?

    Don't tell anyone that butler is a fruity.
    Last edited by kadyo's; 01-10-2018, 12:06 AM.

  • #2
    Yes Kadyo is still alive, he's just too busy banging pinays out there in mindanao territory..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Yes Kadyo is still alive, he's just too busy banging pinays out there in mindanao territory..
      As he should. Butler is a pinoy who looks down on Filipino ppl. I may be wrong and I pray to God that I am wrong.

      Butler brags about money, us citizenship and his genius.

      He picks on older guys like me, and is so prideful it's scary.

      I'm gonna retire to the Philippines, my adopted people.

      Comment


      • #4
        Zaroku...
        I am from Orange County but living in the Philippines with my beautiful Pinay wife. Pinoys are generally very nice and hospitable. You will enjoy it here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          He's like 99 years old , no?

          Don't tell anyone that butler is a fruity.
          We all know you're fruity

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol I haven't seen that old fellow around in quite a while.

            He was always telling corny math jokes hahah. Reminds me perfectly of an old math teacher (which he is - was? has he retired?)

            Wish him well regardless.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by guardian View Post
              Zaroku...
              I am from Orange County but living in the Philippines with my beautiful Pinay wife. Pinoys are generally very nice and hospitable. You will enjoy it here.
              I am sorry for not checking in, but I love the Philippines very much. It's so relaxing when I'm there. My daughter Chloe is coming to Tokyo next week from Makati.

              Comment


              • #8
                Who is Kadyo?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                  Yes Kadyo is still alive, he's just too busy banging pinays out there in mindanao territory..
                  .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Been a while but last I heard he was enjoying time with his grandkids and busy making sweet music.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP