No announcement yet.

making millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making millions

Yeah I'm here to start on my Millions program, hehehe.

10 posts= 1 million? Heh, can't beat that.

So, let me ask, does anybody actually live in the phillipines? What channels show fights? And when you see fights, do they show the full card or what exactly do they show? What I mean is this, say this upcoming Chavez PPV. Here in the States, we'll only get to see 4 matches on the PPV. I really want to see Brian Viorila (sp) and that olympian guy, but they're not showing them here. Will people in the Phillipines be getting that fight card broadcast?

master director you have to post at the PINOY LANG THREAD ...

I am not in the Philippines right now, but my experience, we only get to see the main undercards not the the full card, if its not shown in the States it will not be shown in the PI, unless local coverage hooked up the fight from the US stations ....

Comment

Originally posted by masterdirector
      Yeah I'm here to start on my Millions program, hehehe.

10 posts= 1 million? Heh, can't beat that.

So, let me ask, does anybody actually live in the phillipines? What channels show fights? And when you see fights, do they show the full card or what exactly do they show? What I mean is this, say this upcoming Chavez PPV. Here in the States, we'll only get to see 4 matches on the PPV. I really want to see Brian Viorila (sp) and that olympian guy, but they're not showing them here. Will people in the Phillipines be getting that fight card broadcast?
      yeah! we all seen the Undercard here in the Phils. via Solar Sports Cable in channel 9

Comment

Originally posted by nadz_melch24
        yeah! we all seen the Undercard here in the Phils. via Solar Sports Cable in channel 9
        pre did you see the villoria fight, I heard that his opponent collapsed and was hospitalized ???

Comment

The Viloria fight was not aired on Local TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
            pre did you see the villoria fight, I heard that his opponent collapsed and was hospitalized ???
            Brian Viloria's opponent was hospitalized immediately after the fight.
            A press conference was just held with a Dr. Duarte who explained that Contreras will be kept in a medically induced coma for the next 72 hours to give the cerebral swelling time to reduce, with minimal stumilation which may cause more swelling. It's too early to determine Contreras' prognosis at this time, but the quick response of the medical team on hand at Staples Center as well as the short trip to the hospital contributed to Contreras still being alive today.

Comment

Working...
            X