No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Seeing as how a good deal of people in my friends list are Pinoy, i thought it befitting i come here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    Also, i want to thank some certain friends for all your help with a problem i was having yesterday.

Funny how it ended up me being threatened with my friends from someone that doesn't even know them...lol. You know who you are!

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
    Seeing as how a good deal of people in my friends list are Pinoy, i thought it befitting i come here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    Also, i want to thank some certain friends for all your help with a problem i was having yesterday.

Funny how it ended up me being threatened with my friends from someone that doesn't even know them...lol. You know who you are!
    Merry X-mas too man!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Have a safe one bud and don't eat too much, it's hard to lose those freakin' extra pounds after the holidays.

Comment

Merry mutha ****in Christmas bro!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Merry mutha ****in Christmas bro!
          Merry Christmas brother!!!

Comment

same here

Comment

Merry Christmas din sayo!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas and to everybody here as well!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X