Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green K Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Gave green to Chups, Peyk peyk, Killa kali & Whoreus.

    Hit up the *****s with some Red for me, boys.
    Aye aye.

    Lad, could you hit this guy with the racist post on my sig? Thanks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by toyi View Post
      Can I get one green too...

      Please...
      I'm all out for 24 hrs, but I'll get you and Sigrab Tomorrow.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        I'm all out for 24 hrs, but I'll get you and Sigrab Tomorrow.
        thanks for the green, mate. keep 'em boobiez coming!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
          are you a philipino too LHT? I didnt know that man....WOW !!
          in nsb i'm samoan.

          in pinoy lounge i'm bicolano and visayan.

          in aussie lounge i'm maori.

          in limey lounge i'm cornish.

          in mma lounge i'm hawaiian.

          in the lounge i'm chicagoan/angelino.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            in nsb i'm samoan.

            in pinoy lounge i'm bicolano and visayan.

            in aussie lounge i'm maori.

            in limey lounge i'm cornish.

            in mma lounge i'm hawaiian.

            in the lounge i'm chicagoan/angelino.


            Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            I'm all out for 24 hrs, but I'll get you and Sigrab Tomorrow.
            Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            Aye aye.

            Lad, could you hit this guy with the racist post on my sig? Thanks.
            Originally posted by Robin88 View Post
            Salamat sa inyo lahat. Binigay ko berde dito. Was that good tagalog?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post








              whoreus is thai like brian viloria before he beat ulisses solis.

              Comment


              • green K tp samurai, toyi, sigrab and oasis lad.

                can't give yet to tua peyk peyk and whoreus. The rest will be green hit later.

                Comment


                • [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                  Comment


                  • at nka register nah akow...

                    Larga BISDAK!!!

                    Comment


                    • Green to:
                      evilclown
                      talisayen
                      sapak
                      lefthooktua
                      oasis_lad
                      sigrab

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP