The real Krista Ranillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The real Krista Ranillo

Mocha Uson's Blog
    Let's get intimate.Home MY BLOG KRISTA RANILLO: Knockout!!!
    People have been asking me to comment on the Krista-Pacman issue. I’ve also been getting PM on my Facebook and on this blog requesting me to post my kissing video clip with Krista. Sorry guys but I made a promise to Krista not to release our video. Here are some snapshots from the video. I’ve also included these photos on my Maxim photo blog last August 2009 issue.

Krista and I first met at Maxim office in ABSCBN last April. I was doing a series of interviews for my Maxim cover and Krista arrived to submit her sex column. We were introduced to each other by our art director. She’s easy going, sweet and friendly. She’s a knockout hottie! I said to her: “I’d love to know if you’ve ever kissed a girl.” Krista answered after a few laughs: “No”. You want to try it? “Yes!”. I was surprised she agreed to kiss. So we went to a secluded spot and kissed for several seconds. I’m proud I’m Krista’s first. Her lips are sweet and soft. She’s really a good kisser.

In regards to the Krista-Pacman issue… I love to have fun and play around, get dirty and all. But my number one rule: the guy must be single. Smart women don’t mess around with married men. If these allegations are not true, I would tell Krista to be strong and take heart. Pacman is running for office and his opponents are trying to bring him down. We should be celebrating Pacman’s victory over Cotto. He has greatly helped put the Philippines back on the global map. We need to cut him some slack.

L@@K Pictures http://mochauson.com/2009/11/19/kris...illo-knockout/

pare doable sa pwet yan

Comment

di naman ganun kaganda si krista...

lamang lang pulbo yan kay leading lady Katursi Tita Dionysia. apog kasi ginagamit

ni Tita. lol

Comment

Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
        di naman ganun kaganda si krista...

lamang lang pulbo yan kay leading lady Katursi Tita Dionysia. apog kasi ginagamit

ni Tita. lol
        may sex appeal lang.

she aint drop dead gorgeous.

Comment

Damn!!! thats hot.

Comment

Working...
          X