Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac earned $1.75M, How much do you think EM earned?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If Pac earned $1.75M, How much do you think EM earned?

    hey dudes, do think! if Pacs earned $1.75M to fight El Terrible Morales,how much do you think Morales earned to fight Pac?

  • #2
    Originally posted by nadz_melch24
    hey dudes, do think! if Pacs earned $1.75M to fight El Terrible Morales,how much do you think Morales earned to fight Pac?
    I heard at least 2.5M

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Manila Ice
      I heard at least 2.5M
      really? Wow i guess his the first little Mexican who earned 2.5M right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Remember that Pac didn't exactly get 1.75 M
        Take out Taxes (biggest minus), promoter, manager fees. Trainer, cutman...etc...etc.. Pac really just got around half a million dollars.

        Comment


        • #5
          think i heard pac got 1.75mill just for him
          that it was after all the other fees
          but murad supposedly made more

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by abdiel2k3
            think i heard pac got 1.75mill just for him
            that it was after all the other fees
            but murad supposedly made more
            Less all the taxes and **** , Manny will be pocketing about half of that , net. And yes, his share of PPV earnings(about $3M !) is going to that **** Murad due to some twist he was able to make in the contract. Pac is suing him accdg to the dailies in the Phils.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nadz_melch24
              really? Wow i guess his the first little Mexican who earned 2.5M right?

              Not too sure about that. I think he and MAB earned near that amount in their last fight ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by abdiel2k3
                think i heard pac got 1.75mill just for him
                that it was after all the other fees
                but murad supposedly made more
                how about EM? how much did he earned for that mega fight?

                Comment


                • #9
                  2.5 purse plus 40% share sa PPV compute nyo na lang gross ni EM kung magkano ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jomapac
                    2.5 purse plus 40% share sa PPV compute nyo na lang gross ni EM kung magkano ...
                    wow i think EM earned almost7m all in all...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jomapac
                      2.5 purse plus 40% share sa PPV compute nyo na lang gross ni EM kung magkano ...
                      bro.,that's a lot of money. almost 7 million in cash.
                      as far as i know-manny offered a cash price of 2.5 million, less taxes,promoters,etc. that's why 1.75m he declared it-plus share of ppv. maybe they hide some of that to avoid paying in taxes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Man I thought this thread was about 2PAC and EMinem

                        Am I the only one?

                        Hello?

                        OK Bye...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by the_roo
                          Man I thought this thread was about 2PAC and EMinem

                          Am I the only one?

                          Hello?

                          OK Bye...
                          HA HA HA !!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I didn't even know that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the roo....
                              i don't care.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              TOP