Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top 5 most famous Filipinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The top 5 most famous Filipinos?

    In your opinion who are the 5 most popular pinoys? And why?

    1) Manny Pacquiao
    Nuff said 2)nonito Donaire
    2nd behind Pacquiao, nuff said
    3) Dave Bautista: been in movies, MMA fights, and wrestling.
    4) Brandon "the Filipino" Vera: Phillipines heavyweight champ in MMA, nuff said.
    5) Rob Schneider: been in hilarious movies, EVERY movie he's in has a reference if comical, to his Filipino ancestry.

    Forgive me if I have not listed all the prominent names of Filipinos, hence forth who would you say would make your list of top 5 popular pilipinos?

  • #2
    The reasons for Manny: from rags to riches, forever changing the sport of boxing!

    Nonito reasons: just a bad azz dude busting up fools!

    Comment


    • #3
      I know a lot of filipina wimmin who married rich guys
      do they not count
      Mike_b likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I know a lot of filipina wimmin who married rich guys
        do they not count
        Most definitely man, I could also add more to the list: Kirk Hammett mettalica, Danko Jones rock and roll, Arnel Pineda from journey! And jinkee! The Manny Pacquiao s wife! Also apple from black eyed peas
        Last edited by Mike_b; 06-15-2022, 05:35 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mike_b View Post

          Most definitely man, I could also add more to the list: Kirk Hammett mettalica, Danko Jones rock and roll, Arnel Pineda from journey! And jinkee! The Manny Pacquiao s wife! Also apple from black eyed peas
          Filipina wimmin are hot, great wives, when I go the the Philippines with my wife I go stretch my legs and eat pinoy food, drink a bucket of San Miguel beers

          And see all kind of wimmin — fine wimmin beyond my reach..

          Don’t get old
          I’m trying to be that cool old dude but my erection in my speedo kinda betray me
          Mike_b likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

            Filipina wimmin are hot, great wives, when I go the the Philippines with my wife I go stretch my legs and eat pinoy food, drink a bucket of San Miguel beers

            And see all kind of wimmin — fine wimmin beyond my reach..

            Don’t get old
            I’m trying to be that cool old dude but my erection in my speedo kinda betray me
            Shut the phuck up, Pedrito, and get us some beers as soon as you finished mowing our front lawns. NOW!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              In slow motion. Filipina love ❤️ my man’s meat

              Comment


              • #8
                mind blown rob schnieder is partially (i guess 25% max) filipino. he looks like any other white guy



                Oh also I think i would take out nonito donaire or one of those mma fighters. general public doesnt know them.

                put in Kirk Hammett metallica guitar player if we talking american mixed filipinos.

                also realistically duerte makes a ton of international news for his policies. he is more famous than batista or donaire
                Last edited by elfag; 06-18-2022, 11:16 PM.
                Mike_b likes this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What number is Butler on the list?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Manny Pacquiao

                    Jasmine Grey

                    Imelda Marcos

                    Andal Ampatuan

                    Marcelito Pomoy
                    Mike_b likes this.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP