Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gina Carano dropped from ‘The Mandalorian’ after ‘unacceptable’ social media posts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The media is a propaganda tool owned by a handful of billionaires and corporations that are controlled by the same. Newspapers today lose money, but it doesn't matter because they serve a purpose…control the minds of the masses for the betterment of that small group and if you're not part of plan...you get cancelled. I don't see any problem with what she said. My favourite show (Ray Donovan) got cancelled last year, and it was a huge success. I can't imagine why other than the fact that one of the stars (Jon Voight...a very old friend of Trump's) went on the FoxNews Mark Levin's show praising him, and not long after that the show was cancelled. The Third Reich had a very successful Ministry of Propaganda to sell the Reich's agenda. It's Ok to make the comparison as long as it's used against Trump though by House Democrats...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/polit...son/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      Simp.
      🤣

Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
        Simp.
        What did she say wrong that warrants sacking then ?

**** you must have a very protected, lame life.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          The media is a propaganda tool owned by a handful of billionaires and corporations that are controlled by the same. Newspapers today lose money, but it doesn't matter because they serve a purpose...control the minds of the masses for the betterment of that small group and if you're not part of plan...you get cancelled. I don't see any problem with what she said. My favourite show (Ray Donovan) got cancelled last year, and it was a huge success. I can't imagine why other than the fact that one of the stars (Jon Voight...a very old friend of Trump's) went on the FoxNews Mark Levin's show praising him, and not long after that the show was cancelled. The Third Reich had a very successful Ministry of Propaganda to sell the Reich's agenda. It's Ok to make the comparison as long as it's used against Trump though by House Democrats...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/polit...son/index.html
          I really hate how incorrect/overuse of the word Nazi has really dumbed down just how horrific they were.

Like someone refusing to put pro-nouns in their bio is equivalent to a doctor who was cutting body parts off one Jewish person and sewing them onto another just to see what ****ing happens.

Also - always wondered, where on the political spectrum do you think you fall jaded? Not as in which party etc, just like centre-left/right etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            I really hate how incorrect/overuse of the word Nazi has really dumbed down just how horrific they were.

Like someone refusing to put pro-nouns in their bio is equivalent to a doctor who was cutting body parts off one Jewish person and sewing them onto another just to see what ****ing happens.

Also - always wondered, where on the political spectrum do you think you fall jaded? Not as in which party etc, just like centre-left/right etc?
            I used to be left of centre...now I'm right of centre.

Comment

Working...
            X