No announcement yet.

Rhonda Rousey On WWE Is So Cringe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I wanna see Rikishi come back and fight Roman at some point. It'll be fun. Good way for Roman to get even more heat by beating up his uncle.

Rikishi was really over with the fans during the attitude era, but running over Stone Cold "did it for the Rock" angle kind of ruined his character. He turned face again afterwards, but never reached that level of popularity again.

They have to do Roman vs. Rock at some point. It'll be huge.
    I heard in the news Roman wants to do a match with Rock too. And since Roman was the one who wanted to turn heel, they'll probably make the Rock match happen, maybe in a couple years when Wrestlemania is in California.

Comment

She's just not a likeable person.

It's so bad she cant even turn it into heel heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        I heard in the news Roman wants to do a match with Rock too. And since Roman was the one who wanted to turn heel, they'll probably make the Rock match happen, maybe in a couple years when Wrestlemania is in California.

Wrestlemania was supposed to be in LA this year at the new stadium, my buddy and I were making plans to go and it's only a two hour drive for me. But obviously the pandemic set things back.

WM will be in LA in 2023. They're doing Tampa this year, which they were supposed to do last year. And Dallas next year. That'll the perfect time and place to induct the Undertaker into the HOF.

I heard rumors that the Rock's schedule is so busy, they have to plan like a year or two in advance for him to have a match.

Comment

I remember those times when she was in WWE. At first it was interesting to see where she could go. I mean it's Ronda Rousey so good things were to be expected. But yea, it was cringeworthy most of the time. Glad she's not there anymore, I don't think it did much for her image.

Comment

Roman Reigns is still terrible. Stiff, slow, sloppy technique, limited moveset, no charisma. He's got the look and he's related to the right people. That's it. He has no other skills. People just don't hate him anymore because he recovered from cancer and because Paul Heyman is a god on the microphone.

Comment

Uh, people still hate Roman. He's getting booed more than anyone on the roster right now. Only one that comes close is Bobby Lashley. They're 2 of the only bright spots in the dumpster fire that WWE has become these days. Other than them, you have Bray Wyatt, Alexa, Drew and Orton when he's on.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Uh, people still hate Roman. He's getting booed more than anyone on the roster right now. Only one that comes close is Bobby Lashley. They're 2 of the only bright spots in the dumpster fire that WWE has become these days. Other than them, you have Bray Wyatt, Alexa, Drew and Orton when he's on.
                Right now he's getting heel heat which means people are buying into his performance, mostly due to Heyman.

Before he was getting "get this garbage off my screen/out of my ring" heat. There's a significant difference.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Right now he's getting heel heat which means people are buying into his performance, mostly due to Heyman.

Before he was getting "get this garbage off my screen/out of my ring" heat. There's a significant difference.
                  Yeah, but you said that people don't hate him anymore, which wasn't true. And that had more to do with his booking than him. If a wrestler wins every match because someone helps him, fans don't buy into him. Winning that Last Man Standing match without Jey Uso helped him greatly, even with the bad botch with the handcuffs. I just don't get the whole Roman calling all the shots angle they're doing on Smackdown right now. If that doesn't change, then he'll have some serious "go home heat" again because nobody wants to see a heel win by just always stacking the deck in his favor. Not for long anyway. There has to be a payoff with a face outsmarting him.

Like they're doing now in AEW where they had Hangman Adam Page switch contracts and got Matt Hardy to sign a different deal so that instead of getting 30% of Page's earnings, now they're having a match and the winner gets all of the loser's first quarter earnings. Expect some outside interference on Hardy's behalf, so hopefully Page will be ready for that. He'll probably get help from The Dark Order guys.

Comment

lol.. she's found her place bro. leave her alone. the wwe is where she belongs.

Comment

Working...
                    X