• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhonda Rousey On WWE Is So Cringe.

Her Special move is some boxing combo punches LMFAO

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

It's WWE, of course it's garbage.

If you're going to watch wrestling, watch something good like Ring of Honor or New Japan Pro Wrestling. WWE hasn't been good in 20 years.

Comment

Was cringe, she's not there anymore. And she just used her stupid armbar as a finish. Wouldn't even job clean when she lost the title, she sucked. Dumbass couldn't even keep her shoulders down.

Comment

Her face is extremely annoying. I was excited to see her wrestle at first, but then she ended up becoming one of the most corny, cringeworthy performers they have.

But Vince and the WWE are whores for any mainstream attention. That's why so many B list celebs show up on WWE TV.

She can't act at all, that's why they cancelled shooting the Roadhouse remake that she was supposed to star in.

Comment

Is she in the WWE again???

And randomly RIP to Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is she in the WWE again???

And randomly RIP to Rowdy Roddy Piper.

No. She's still under contract I believe, but she hasn't been on TV since Wrestlemania in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Her face is extremely annoying. I was excited to see her wrestle at first, but then she ended up becoming one of the most corny, cringeworthy performers they have.

But Vince and the WWE are whores for any mainstream attention. That's why so many B list celebs show up on WWE TV.

She can't act at all, that's why they cancelled shooting the Roadhouse remake that she was supposed to star in.
              And because of her terrible performing and promos, the crowd turned on her, so they had to turn her heel because of all the booing. Plus she injured Alexa Bliss twice and gave her a concussion so I'm glad she's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                And because of her terrible performing and promos, the crowd turned on her, so they had to turn her heel because of all the booing. Plus she injured Alexa Bliss twice and gave her a concussion so I'm glad she's gone.

Hope she doesn't come back. They have so many better female wrestlers who deserve that spot. I had high hopes for her, but seeing her on TV got old really fast.

She got the XPac heat also because she was over pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Hope she doesn't come back. They have so many better female wrestlers who deserve that spot. I had high hopes for her, but seeing her on TV got old really fast.

She got the XPac heat also because she was over pushed.
                  Yeah, just like with John Cena and Roman Reigns. Cena wasn't cheered again until he came back and did an occasional clean job and Reigns when he took some time off from cancer treatment. Now, he's killing it as a heel. Rumor has it he'll do a program at Mania with Edge and if he doesn't drop the belt to him, then will lose it to someone in the family in a later pay per view, like one of the Usos, maybe with the help of The Rock or the Usos dad, Rikishi.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Yeah, just like with John Cena and Roman Reigns. Cena wasn't cheered again until he came back and did an occasional clean job and Reigns when he took some time off from cancer treatment. Now, he's killing it as a heel. Rumor has it he'll do a program at Mania with Edge and if he doesn't drop the belt to him, then will lose it to someone in the family in a later pay per view, like one of the Usos, maybe with the help of The Rock or the Usos dad, Rikishi.

I wanna see Rikishi come back and fight Roman at some point. It'll be fun. Good way for Roman to get even more heat by beating up his uncle.

Rikishi was really over with the fans during the attitude era, but running over Stone Cold "did it for the Rock" angle kind of ruined his character. He turned face again afterwards, but never reached that level of popularity again.

They have to do Roman vs. Rock at some point. It'll be huge.

Comment

Working...
                    X