No announcement yet.

Mcgregor vs Ferguson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
    If conor doesn't get him out the 1st round which he probably won't, he will wilt and get stopped.

Ferguson 3rd round ko, that's about the time Connor will give up and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      If Tony wins, I could see them maybe talking Khabib into trying to make a fight with Ferguson happen again, since they've never fought. There could be that what if factor and going for win #30. Otherwise, I see him staying retired if Conor wins.
      Tony almost got his arm snapped last fight. Khabib would destroy him on the ground.

Tony has plenty of heart and courage, but lacks the skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        If Tony wins, I could see them maybe talking Khabib into trying to make a fight with Ferguson happen again, since they've never fought. There could be that what if factor and going for win #30. Otherwise, I see him staying retired if Conor wins.
        Tony is a shot fighter who was never that good in the first place. Tough as nails but limited. Khabib is levels above him and would beat him within a round. No one is competitive with Khabib at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Tony [...] lacks the skill.
          You're an extremely ignorant person. You would get KO'd immediately by El Cucuy. **** ... you'd get finished by me, quickly. Choked unconscious. Watch your mouth, snitch keyboard warrior.

Comment

Tony Ferguson loathes Conor McGregor. In spite of the fact that the two men have never battled in the octagon, they have consistently been set in opposition to one another given that they're two of the best in the lightweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              both coming off a loss and ferguson is there to stand and bang.

what say you?
              Would be fun to watch definitely but I don’t think Ferguson has much left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Tony is a shot fighter who was never that good in the first place. Tough as nails but limited. Khabib is levels above him and would beat him within a round. No one is competitive with Khabib at 155.
                Was Tony competitive back when people were still calling for that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

Would be fun to watch definitely but I don’t think Ferguson has much left in the tank.
                  well mcgregor doesn't have any tank anyway.

Comment

would not get back in the ring with Ferguson guy just seems to get crazier and crazier!

Comment

Working...
                    X