No announcement yet.

Mcgregor vs Ferguson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcgregor vs Ferguson

both coming off a loss and ferguson is there to stand and bang.

what say you?

If conor doesn’t get him out the 1st round which he probably won’t, he will wilt and get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      If conor doesn't get him out the 1st round which he probably won't, he will wilt and get stopped.
      he gon get bloodied in there.

Comment

you know that would actually make a decent fight to watch it would be like the battle off the shit talkers between Mcgregor and Ferguson going ape shit at one another at the press conference, either that or I'd watch even Porier fight Ferguson?

Comment

I pick Tony based on his cardio after round 3 as well as him being the better man on the ground. But I believe a hungry Conor has the power to possibly tko Tony in the first 2 rounds.

Comment

If Tony wins, I could see them maybe talking Khabib into trying to make a fight with Ferguson happen again, since they've never fought. There could be that what if factor and going for win #30. Otherwise, I see him staying retired if Conor wins.

Comment

I would love to see this fight. Wanted it for a long time.

Comment

I'd go with McGregor at this point.

Tony doesn't look the same. Like at all.

McGregor's problem isn't the same as Tony's. Mcgregor's issue is, he keeps overlooking his opponents and not giving mma 100% of himself. He's half in and half out. Against Khabib and against Dustin.

Dude was straight boxing, throwing body jabs in an mma match, where you can get kicked or kneed in the face for ducking that low trying to get the jab there.

Tony on the other hand. He looks broken.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I'd go with McGregor at this point.

Tony doesn't look the same. Like at all.

McGregor's problem isn't the same as Tony's. Mcgregor's issue is, he keeps overlooking his opponents and not giving mma 100% of himself. He's half in and half out. Against Khabib and against Dustin.

Dude was straight boxing, throwing body jabs in an mma match, where you can get kicked or kneed in the face for ducking that low trying to get the jab there.

Tony on the other hand. He looks broken.
                  i really feel bad for Ferguson. That dude has been training for that one fight which is Khabib to get to the gold but just went thru a whole lot of bad luck. then gets brutalized in a fight he shouldn't even have been in. i wish he can get his groove back but you're right. dude's been damaged.

Comment

Yea that ain't bad matchmaking.

Poirier was just on Teddy's podcast saying he believes the UFC wants the trilogy with Conor doe so idk, but I think Conor vs Ferg might be a more fun fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X