No announcement yet.

I still love you Conor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_1_title_rich I still love you Conor!

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

LMFAO.

Idk what it says about a man that he'd get the exact same tattoo of another man that he doesn't even know, I assume, but its nothing good.

Comment

Jake Paul it is then

Comment

From 170 pounds to 155, silly moves.

It was the weight that did him, who on earth? Goes from 170 to 155.

This mixed Martial arts, in some ways are even more backwards than Boxers 'When it comes to weight draining'.

Mcgregor has never really reacted to punches, like he did last night.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-24-2021, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          From 170 pounds to 155, silly moves.

It was the weight that did him, who on earth? Goes from 170 to 155.

This mixed Martial arts, in some ways are even more backwards than Boxers 'When it comes to weight draining'.

Mcgregor has never really reacted to punches, like he did last night.
          You clearly don't follow the sport...

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            You clearly don't follow the sport...
            I don't follow the sport, not trying to pretend that I do.

Mcgregor's last fight was at 170 pounds, and this fight was at 155 'It is commonsense, that coming back down to 155 was a silly move'.

Was you going to make any more points? Have you made any points on this thread?
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-24-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I don't follow the sport, not trying to pretend that I do.

Mcgregor's last fight was at 170 pounds, and this fight was at 155 'It is commonsense, that coming back down to 155 was a silly move'.

Was you going to make any more points? Have you made any points on this thread?
              My point is that if you think weight is the only reason he lost then you should watch more of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                My point is that if you think weight is the only reason he lost then you should watch more of his fights.
                It is a big reason why he lost in my opinion, a determining factor.

If Canelo Alvarez was to fight his next fight at 155, he would most likely be beaten 'Against a top fighter'.

Comment

It is a big reason why he lost in my opinion, a determining factor.

If Canelo Alvarez was to fight his next fight at 155, he would most likely be beaten 'Against a top fighter'.

McGregor doesn't have the heart and will to continue when things don't go his way, that's why he lost, He gives up

He gutted out out one fight with Diaz, other then that he quits at the first sign of adversity. facts

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    McGregor doesn't have the heart and will to continue when things don't go his way, that's why he lost, He gives up

He gutted out out one fight with Diaz, other then that he quits at the first sign of adversity. facts
                    And has / had a terrible gas tank through out his career

Comment

Working...
                    X