• Show
Clear All

Connor got proper twelved

Comment

dude got beat the fuck up

Comment

Damn McNuggets got wrecked

Comment

Well after Deontay's & Loma's bs after L's it was nice to see Conor be more gracious in defeat anyway.

Respect to Dustin on the W & good luck to Conor with coming back from this nasty KO L.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Well after Deontay's & Loma's bs after L's it was nice to see Conor be more gracious in defeat anyway.

Respect to Dustin on the W & good luck to Conor with coming back from this nasty KO L.
            He got rouseyed

Hes going to WWE

He got smeshed

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              He got rouseyed

Hes going to WWE

He got smeshed
              I think Conor takes himself too seriously to go to the WWE. Plus he's probably too small for anything beyond a one off Wrestlemania performance.

He'll be fine doe. He's got businesses & sh^t. He set himself up nicely from the sounds of it when he was murdering it & bringing in crazy money.

Comment

McGregor is now 3-3 in his last 6 MMA fights plus the KO loss to a sleepwalking Floyd in that gong show boxing match. So in his last 7 combat sports fights he's 3-4 with 2 KO losses and 2 submission losses.

Comment

It was funny how he dropped, like he fell asleep in the fight.

Great match, we should see a rubber match though. Dustin did great using those leg kicks but it probably won't work in another rematch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I think Conor takes himself too seriously to go to the WWE. Plus he's probably too small for anything beyond a one off Wrestlemania performance.

He'll be fine doe. He's got businesses & sh^t. He set himself up nicely from the sounds of it when he was murdering it & bringing in crazy money.

That's true too.

Man I knew hes gonna lose.

Too much pressure. He was gassed in round 2

That grapple against the cage took it out of him

Jake Paul it is

Comment

Working...
                      X