Khabib: 'donít push me to do things that will disappoint my motherí

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1bad65
    replied
    Dana is pushing Khabib to come back, obviously to make the UFC more money.

But in the past you have to give White credit for telling guys like Liddell and Franklin he was forcing them to retire because they were shot, even though they still were drawing money for the UFC.

Leave a comment:

• RossyJames
    replied
    Khabibs becoming quite the attention seeker, I am getting bored of hearing about how he's a man of his word and wants to remain retired because of his mum, he thinks he's out of some bloody movie or something, I honestly cringe at him. And it doesn't help matters when he's the worlds most boring man that's defended his belt what, like twice? No great loss in my opinion I don't see what the fuss is all about.

I laughed hard when he won sports personality of the year was such a sympathy award.
    Last edited by RossyJames; 01-27-2021, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DonShields
    replied
    I'm torn. On the one hand, I wanna see another match. On the other, I know they're just trying to milk this as much as they can.

Leave a comment:

• i_am_a_champ
    replied
    Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    If this momma's boy was truly done he wouldn't put himself in that kind of spotlight anymore. You can ***** about Dana trying to do his job but momma's boy is the one who keeps accepting these meetings in public continues to tease another fight. He's full of it.
    He was never coming back. They just used his name to sell ppv for porier vs conor , so more people buy and conors legacy remains , therefore UFC and Dana still have a mega cash cow

Leave a comment:

• BKM-
    replied
    If this momma's boy was truly done he wouldn't put himself in that kind of spotlight anymore. You can ***** about Dana trying to do his job but momma's boy is the one who keeps accepting these meetings in public continues to tease another fight. He's full of it.

Leave a comment:

• soul_survivor
    replied
    Dana is trying to milk this as much as possible...if every lightweight fight for the next few months has the "what if whoever wins fights khabib" story, more people tune in. I hope Khabib stays retired.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Khabib should only come back to fight Tony Ferguson.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Dana always claims he leaves mfers alone once they say they are done but he's publicly milking the fook outta Khabib's retirement.

Leave a comment:

• HitmanTommy
    replied
    Dana White is a true scumbag.

Leave a comment:

• Willy Wanker
    replied
    Khabib will only come back for one fight, against Dana.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X