Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: ‘In a perfect world’ if McGregor wins at UFC 257 he faces Khabib next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCell8
    replied
    Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    They'll be using Khabib's name to sell other people's fights for the next 5 years
    Looks like that's exactly what they did... Dana's "announcement" was basically that Khabib hasn't decided but "might" decide if someone "impresses" him.

Leave a comment:

• F l i c k e r
    replied
    make it happen.

Khabib would take his first L and McGregor will retire afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    The rematch nobody wants. Easy work for Khabib. If he comes back to go to 170, cause nobody at 155 is troubling Khabib.

Leave a comment:

• Clegg
    replied
    They'll be using Khabib's name to sell other people's fights for the next 5 years

Leave a comment:

• i_am_a_champ
    replied
    But Khabib has already smesh your boy

Leave a comment:

• Pretty Boy32
    replied
    Conor would knock him out in a rematch for sure

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Dana needs to let it go. In his mind, I'm sure Khabib is still an active fighter on the roster.

He knows with their history and bad blood, Conor vs. Khabib 2 would do great numbers.
    I dont think Khabib has left the USADA testing program yet

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    In a perfect world, Khabib would have a shot at a prime Ferguson, not the beaten up past prime version we have now and Dana White would STFU so someone more respected can represent the UFC. And in a perfect world, the fighters would be paid more, part of a union, have health insurance and be able to have as many sponsors as they want and not be limited to only one.
    Last edited by Anthony342; 01-01-2021, 01:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Willy Wanker
    replied
    Dana needs to let it go. In his mind, I'm sure Khabib is still an active fighter on the roster.

He knows with their history and bad blood, Conor vs. Khabib 2 would do great numbers.

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied
    Khabib needs to move up I don't wanna see him fight a drained and old gsp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X