Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beercules
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Then get your queer ass out of here. No faggots rolling around on the floor, feeling up one another in boxing.
    amen

Boxing does need some changes but I will watch boxing over MMA

Leave a comment:

• NYG
    replied
    Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Which bar do you go to where they're throwing low kicks, shooting in for takedowns and arm barring each other?
    The fact is, MMA is ordinary and boring.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Originally posted by NYG View Post
    More people can relate to MMA because it looks like your typical fight outside or your typical bar fight. Boxing is way more skilled and takes more time to master. Can't watch an MMA fight for more than 2 seconds before i shut it.
    Which bar do you go to where they're throwing low kicks, shooting in for takedowns and arm barring each other?

Leave a comment:

• NYG
    replied
    More people can relate to MMA because it looks like your typical fight outside or your typical bar fight. Boxing is way more skilled and takes more time to master. Can't watch an MMA fight for more than 2 seconds before i shut it.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Nope, I think the shit has some gay undertones to it.

Its only gay if you make eye contact.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Theres not that much "rolling around" in MMA these days, the ground game is actually a lot less prevalent than it used to be. Dont you think the whole "rolling around like f@gs" "hugging" etc arguments are kinda weak though considering MMA also has a higher KO rate and overall more high impact brutality than boxing?
    Nope, I think the shit has some gay undertones to it.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Got any more examples? Seems like a pretty rare thing...
    Theres not that much "rolling around" in MMA these days, the ground game is actually a lot less prevalent than it used to be. Dont you think the whole "rolling around like f@gs" "hugging" etc arguments are kinda weak though considering MMA also has a higher KO rate and overall more high impact brutality than boxing?

Leave a comment:

• KingHippo
    replied
    Boxing = American Football

MMA = Rugby

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
    I agree. It should be left to professionals like Broner humping Maidana or Calzaghe humping Hopkins etc
    Got any more examples? Seems like a pretty rare thing...

Leave a comment:

• musiol
    replied
    Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    "still stuck in the main event only"....

That is such an odd statement in terms of boxing. I mean, you are absolutely correct but when boxing first started to put on pay per views and at the peak of ppv quality in the 80s and 90s, many of those big cards were absolutely stacked. Quite similar to UFC cards today.
    Best card ppl in uk was judgement night naz benn winky
    Holyfield Tyson Botha Moore’s akwandi 10£ uk to USA 10 hours or something
    How’s is it an odd statement lol you just answered it in your post the boxing cards are terrible now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X