Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Got any more examples? Seems like a pretty rare thing...
    Theres not that much "rolling around" in MMA these days, the ground game is actually a lot less prevalent than it used to be. Dont you think the whole "rolling around like f@gs" "hugging" etc arguments are kinda weak though considering MMA also has a higher KO rate and overall more high impact brutality than boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
      Theres not that much "rolling around" in MMA these days, the ground game is actually a lot less prevalent than it used to be. Dont you think the whole "rolling around like f@gs" "hugging" etc arguments are kinda weak though considering MMA also has a higher KO rate and overall more high impact brutality than boxing?
      Nope, I think the shit has some gay undertones to it.

Comment

Nope, I think the shit has some gay undertones to it.

Its only gay if you make eye contact.

Comment

More people can relate to MMA because it looks like your typical fight outside or your typical bar fight. Boxing is way more skilled and takes more time to master. Can't watch an MMA fight for more than 2 seconds before i shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            More people can relate to MMA because it looks like your typical fight outside or your typical bar fight. Boxing is way more skilled and takes more time to master. Can't watch an MMA fight for more than 2 seconds before i shut it.
            Which bar do you go to where they're throwing low kicks, shooting in for takedowns and arm barring each other?

Comment

Which bar do you go to where they're throwing low kicks, shooting in for takedowns and arm barring each other?
              The fact is, MMA is ordinary and boring.

Comment

Then get your queer ass out of here. No faggots rolling around on the floor, feeling up one another in boxing.
                amen

Boxing does need some changes but I will watch boxing over MMA

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  The fact is, MMA is ordinary and boring.
                  Thats called an opinion, champ. Its also a pretty ****ing stupid one as opinions go, considering MMA has the higher finish rate, more upsets, more dramatic finishes and you already (albeit in a roundabout way) admitted that its more exciting to casual viewers.

Comment

Thats called an opinion, champ. Its also a pretty ****ing stupid one as opinions go, considering MMA has the higher finish rate, more upsets, more dramatic finishes and you already (albeit in a roundabout way) admitted that its more exciting to casual viewers.
                    Nobody here cares about MMA. Go promote it somewhere else, get the **** out of here

Comment

This thread starter is a good troll throwing out this bait lmao everyone going nuts they both good.

Comment

Working...
                      X