No announcement yet.

Frank Dux the Jean-Claude Van Damme's Bloodsport character was a fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All his BS aside, Dux should get more love out of the videogame kids. Without him there is no Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter, well, as we know them. Dux should be a secrete unlockable for his fantasy stories inspiring a whole generation of fantasy fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      All his BS aside, Dux should get more love out of the videogame kids. Without him there is no Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter, well, as we know them. Dux should be a secrete unlockable for his fantasy stories inspiring a whole generation of fantasy fighting
      I freaking love Bloodsport but Dux is a martial arts fraud and that cannot be forgiven.

He teaches people stuff that doesn't work. That can get people killed. And he takes their money to teach them stuff that doesn't work, and he knows it doesn't work. So he's a thief too.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        I freaking love Bloodsport but Dux is a martial arts fraud and that cannot be forgiven.

He teaches people stuff that doesn't work. That can get people killed. And he takes their money to teach them stuff that doesn't work, and he knows it doesn't work. So he's a thief too.
        That's a fair point, I should have thought that through a bit.

Comment

Working...
        X