Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St-Pierre still undecided on comeback, reveals conditions required to fight Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanas
    replied
    I'm pretty sure he just wanna keep it a bit mysterious but I don't see him returning to fight ever again. He's smarter than to try on Khabib in his 40s. At least I hope he is..

Leave a comment:

• F l i c k e r
    replied
    GSP is lying about the weight. He got up to 205 in his prime. I think it was before Hendricks or Condit, he was 205 in-between the lead up to those fights.

But yeah, GSP doesn't need to be fighting anymore. Certainly not at 155. Has he even competed at 155?

Leave a comment:

• jaded
    replied
    He'll be 40 in May and Khabib would destroy him.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
    GSP should stay retired at this point heís got nothing to prove and he been out to long to legit fight a monster like Khabib.
    Plus Khabib doesn't need the fight either. He needs to win this next fight against Gaethje and then to beat Ferguson to cement his legacy as the top lightweight.

Leave a comment:

• Blue54
    replied
    GSP should stay retired at this point he’s got nothing to prove and he been out to long to legit fight a monster like Khabib.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty Tromboni
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Yeah I agree. Sounds like he just wants a win over another big name. He's been gone too long, so he should stay retired to avoid tarnishing his legacy.
    He'll Khabib. And it'll be glorious. I wanna see him kick that ******'s head into the empty audience seating.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty Tromboni
    replied
    Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Tired of this guy. Waited a decade until a beatable enough fighter held the MW belt, now wants to face a LW. Face a top 5 WW, if you win challenge Usman. Otherwise hope he stays retired
    No one else could beat Bisping at that point. I get it, Mikey held out for his huge payday, too. But what Georges accomplished was phenomenal.

I would love to see these guys fight. I really don't think there's any reason for Khabib to demand anything below Welterweight. Of course he's never fought there, but he'll have no problem filling out at that weight. Look at Burns, he IMPROVED when he moved up. And since St. Pierre is 40 and has been out of the game for so long, it's absurd to ask him to cut down to a weight class where he has never competed before.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Tired of this guy. Waited a decade until a beatable enough fighter held the MW belt, now wants to face a LW. Face a top 5 WW, if you win challenge Usman. Otherwise hope he stays retired
    Yeah I agree. Sounds like he just wants a win over another big name. He's been gone too long, so he should stay retired to avoid tarnishing his legacy.

Leave a comment:

• Clegg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thunderstruck
    replied
    Donít see it coming off.Didnt he screw over white by retiring after the last fight when he won the tittle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X