No announcement yet.

McGregor retiring again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor retiring again

And I thought I saw somewhere that he has just posted himself trini g the other day

Conor McGregor tweeted Saturday night that he will be retiring from MMA. It was a sudden, unexpected announcement -- and one that many thought was insincere. McGregor has tweeted twice before that he was hanging up the gloves, but fought as recently as this past January.
    https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_...iring-fighting

Retired for now.

Comment

Lies again, he will fight again with khabib for sure

Comment

He'll get submitted by Khabib again or KOed by Ferguson.

Comment

He'll be back. I really think the best of MMA is still to come. And it'll involve McGregor returning to his running ways. I think he's grown up a lot, but still has sufficient fire. That's the balance he needs.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Hahahaha!

It's cute seeing a twink talk about fighting.

Comment

Conor loves the spotlight though, it's not just about money for him.

And he's still young, he'll likely be back in about a year or so. Then he'll retire again, and probably make another comeback after.

Comment

He will compete in boxing 'I don't think he can be bothered with the UFC, unless he gets his rematch with the other guy'.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-12-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                might get submitted by khabib again but he aint getting slept by tony... not after that last performance from tony.

Comment

Working...
                X